What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
John tells me if I update to a new version of something or other (I wasn't listening :D) they will all work but currently, some of them work so I'll take it I'm all about the smilies!

......and it deleted ha ha ha!

... and again! Ha ha ha! :pandaface:

♌ Thought I'd do a bit more clicking and see if I could find some others that work, that upgrade John told you to do was it just something for you or is it something we need to update?

Oh! dear from the half dozen I clicked only my zodiac worked. :(

I tried in Vivaldi, nada, you say the colon? That's a shift+ key...otherwise it's a semi colon...guess I just don't get it :(

A Guy

John says it's the autumn update of Windows10 that gives you more smilies; I'm not on that version yet as I have to swap my machine over so currently I'm stuck with whatever I get.

Yes, Bill if you press the windows key and the colon/semicolon key it should bring up a box with smilies sometimes it doesn't do it straight away so you can always try hitting it again.

This is what should appear.

20180530_113753.jpg

Last edited:
I'm completely up to date with the OS and not long got the Spring version as well. Not sure why they all don't work, I've tried a few and only had a couple work, I will try some more.

OK, those three didn't work either, don't think I'll bother anymore with those. :what:

Some of the smilies won't show, so I have returned to using the ones we have, some of the others show, so it is a bit hit and miss.

Slightly overcast today although I think we have California sunshine at present! My arms are currently like Arnie's after all the digging and gardening I've been doing. Hans back to school now too so not long to go before she has finished the year! How time flies!

Today's events were backing into the garage door and snapping the aerial off the car. [emoji54]

I do hope your day was better. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oops!
roflmao3.gif
Sorry, I shouldn't laugh.

It's been a bit on the dull side for the last few days here, hope the sun comes back again soon my solar lights need the charge and it's quite chilly when the suns not out. :disappointed:

I'm glad I amuse you. [emoji16] In my defence I was trying to avoid the carpet off cuts that were in a bag on the floor but I didn't realise the garage door wasn't fully up until I heard the grinding sound. For my penance I had to take the carpet to the tip.

Aww bless you we're still having lots of sunshine. It starts off a little dull but the sun has still got his hat on. I'm sending some warm rays your way. [emoji274]

If she wasn't such a Luddite and used the reversing cameras instead of mirrors then maybe I could have saved myself a new aerial!!!

Ha really I'm old school I like mirrors and unless there is a camera on the roof I wouldn't have seen the door. So my dear technology hasn't got that far or Angie proofed yet. [emoji23]

Thank you, it did pop it's head out of the clouds tonight, a bit too late though as it was setting. :(

Now then children no fighting,:D I agree Angie you would need a camera on the roof to see above the car, is your aerial at the back of the roof, the one on our car is and it faces to the back so I can see how it would be easy to catch it if the door wasn't fully open.

At least we don't have that problem, no garage. :(

I think the sensible option is to do what we did at the last house and leave me to park the cars in the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back