What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [3] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thank you I'm an odd enough shape as it is without looking through one of those.:what::roflmao:

Lol, you two make me laugh. Fun house mirrors can't help but make me laugh I always look extremely weird in them. Han looked liked we had stretched her out on one of those stretching machines they had in the olden days the last time she stood in front of one. We're on final count down now for her birthday this week I cannot believe that my baby will nearly be 11 this week! :scream:

She got creative over the weekend and made some model figures which I'll have to post, she's asked for a racing car cake for her birthday because we've booked her a driving lesson this week as her present. She gets to drive a real car and everything so she's gearing herself up for that!

Wow! I didn't realise it was her birthday, where's the past year gone, didn't know you could have lessons that young Angie, mind you the earlier you start I bet it would mean a better chance of getting through your driving test when she's old enough to take it. :)

I know it's flown by, yes it's a young driver lesson. I found them on Twitter last year and I promised her she could do it for her birthday. She's sooooooo excited, we've been talking about it for an entire year. I try and do something different every year but if she likes it I may let her do another to get used to being in a car.

Wow, I never drove a car, other than sitting on my Dads lap, until I took driver training in High School. Kids on farms get to driving early though. A Guy

I know I would have loved something like that when I was a kid, everyone is really amazed when I tell them what she's getting. We get footage of her in the car so if I can I'll get John to work his magic and see if you can see some of the video we'll be getting.

As old as I am I'd love to drive a tractor in a field and of course as you would call them Bill an 18 wheeler.

Ha ha...oh yes I forgot they were also called that too. I love them along with my Ice Road Truckers, I have technically drove the tractor section of the big rig but not far enough for it to constitute actually driving it. I had to move one slightly so it was away from one of the other rigs but not with the trailer attached to it.

I know I would have loved something like that when I was a kid, everyone is really amazed when I tell them what she's getting. We get footage of her in the car so if I can I'll get John to work his magic and see if you can see some of the video we'll be getting.

As old as I am I'd love to drive a tractor in a field and of course as you would call them Bill an 18 wheeler.
I know what you mean Angie, Kelly did tractor and trailer driving when she was in college doing one of her courses, she loved it. :D

Oooh did she, girl after my own heart, I wanted to do my licence at one point but never got the time.

I've been making Han's birthday cake today, so that's the first stage done tomorrow is the carving and creating section. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back