What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill always has a heatwave! I know I think the weather is heading up this way for the next few days.

I'm not sure why Han isn't a cherry lover but yes she is definitely missing out. She does love currants and raisins though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Glad you're going to get some of this up your way Angie, it's been glorious today, as for Bill and his heatwaves, well he's just greedy. :eyeroll:

I like currants and raisins as well in cakes but my favourites are Sultanas either in cakes or just on their own straight out the packet. :wink:

Yes it's been very hot here as well, no AC here either, but then there never has been. :eyeroll: It's apparently going to last into the week but it shows mostly cloudy but hotter than today showed when it was all sunshine. :dizzy:

95 again today, cooled off some, but supposed to have another 4 or 5 days like this...

A Guy

Well the window cleaner has been today so I'm expecting rain, it always does after he's been, it does seem to keep going a bit cloudier. :unamused:

Lol don't say the r word. Well no air con here either well not where I need it anyway, on what is the hottest days of the year. Hans had her sports day today so I sat in blazing heat burnt my shoulders and completed melted. It was that hot I asked one of the teachers to throw a bucket of water over me.

She did well though she came in 2nd and 4th in her other race. I bellowed from the side lines so she could hear me I have no shame. [emoji23]

Well it did brighten up and didn't rain so all's good so far, think Connors sport day is later in the week, I think it's his swimming gala as well this week, Cameron had his last week.
This weather has sent Kelly on high alert though making sure Caia doesn't get too hot. :worried:

Ah so you're on in between weather. Yeah Hans the same she had sports day yesterday and then she has an aquathon on Friday. Aww bless I hope Caia manages to be ok with the weather.

I look like the guys from the old aquafresh advert today. I'm stripey on the top and my feet have red patches all over them!

I can't even cover my shoulders, Han touched one this morning and I wasn't impressed. Lol that will teach me to sit in full sun for two hours.

Ouch! didn't you put any sun screen on ? That's one good thing I don't burn I usually just go brown. :D Another hot one today the thermometer stuck onto the outside of my living room window is showing 100F of course I don't know just how accurate it is but it's hot. :wink:

Well I did this last night, not the best but I was only using my phone. The is a part which is just black but I'm moving back round to the door to show the Meercats on the step, there was a cat in front of me during the move but of course he's black so can't be seen.
OK got to see now if I can upload a video here, if not I managed to put it on Facebook so it can be seen there.

No I didn't wear any sun screen as I was rushing out the door. Note to self always lather up before sitting in the sun. One of Hans friends burnt the back of her neck and they'd applied sun tan lotion 3 times! My shoulders aren't that bad now but my feet hurt especially when water drips on them from the shower. I put socks on this morning and my feet were non too happy lol.

Ok Joan I'm confused about the cat video. Were you recording the cat on your phone but you cannot see it because it was dark? Lol I've just re read and you were filming the meerkats and not the black cat. Did you manage to post it on fb? Ooh deary me there's too many cats ha ha.

I take it you didn't post it on here or is it not showing because I'm in tapatalk?

I couldn't find it, I have now but it tells me it's too big if you're on Facebook though you can see the video there. :oops:

Angie I was filming my solar lights and it started with the flashing blossoms, the black part is when I was moving away from them to the doorstep to show the Meercats lit up. When I was in the black part I moved past Sooty who was sitting out there but of course he couldn't be seen because he is black and it was dark. :wink:

vq1ueAd.jpg

A Guy

Now that is a smiley face in the dark Bill so it couldn't be Sooty he's not the smiley type of cat.:smileycat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back