What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good you had me worried there thinking I'd missed it. I do know you can watch it when it starts but it's on the channel that you have to live in Australia to see it, over here it's usually on what used to be Watch now W late Summer early Autumn time.

I'm not that good just looked up Masterchef Australia on Wikipedia. :eyeroll:

Is Masterchef Australia Gordon as well? They have Masterchef, and Masterchef Junior here. He also has a show called Hells Kitchen, and used to do the Kitchen Nightmares show as well. A Guy

No he's not on the Australian one. I love Gordon, I've seen him on the adult and kids version of Masterchef albeit on the advert not the actual programme and yes he does Kitchen Nightmares and Hells Kitchen. He also started another programme called Hotel Hell which is also based stateside have you seen that Bill?

Last edited:
Gordon does Masterchef USA Bill I do know, but the others are done by Gary, Matt and George who do the Australian one. I know there's a New Zealand one as well as an Africa one but without looking it up can't remember who does those. I think there are a few spin offs but I like the Australian one plus junior and New Zealand, although the last 2 I've not seen them over here the last couple of years.

I have seen Hotel Hell listed, I do not watch. I haven't watched the others lately either. A Guy

I like it, I love Kitchen Nightmares but it hasn't been on in a while.

Off to get myself some breakfast now I'm positively starving!

I might be tempted to change my opinion about vegetables...

YZjrZq4.jpg

A Guy

Yes it is, I did um and ahh about it but after looking at the slice it's definitely fondant. It's very realistic though they look fab.

The French fries and the grilled cheese are seriously realistic. I love it when they make savoury food from sweet items, I think it messes with your brain when you eat them as you see one thing and taste another.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've done a little gardening and even managed a lie in today! Well I say gardening it was actually putting soil in my border and moving my garden furniture. It's been another beautiful day so I had to spend a little of it outside! :cool:

Aren't you the lucky one, yesterday was brilliant here sunshine all day but today is grey and miserable and rainy brrrrrrrr

At least yesterday my solar garden ornaments got a good charge and stayed on till dawn whereas today I'll be lucky if they stay on till we go to bed. I've got a string of fairy lights as well they're flowers and when I get round to fitting them all got a string of lanterns to go across the bushes.

Was 80 yesterday, only 75 today. Weather fixin to change though, Rain a comin' Friday

A Guy

We've had a good bit of sun today but it started a bit dull and chilly, I know I'll be glad when it gets warmer.

Today started off wet then windy then brightened up so gave us chance to go out and buy a load of flowers for my border. My back is now breaking but I managed to put over 50 plants in. Looks good though.

Ordsall Hall is a Hall and a Museum that is open to the public. They also do Ghost Hunts in there from time to time too.

The Lowry is a Shopping Mall, it also houses a theatre opposite and has a Cinema inside the complex. It was named after ther painter LS Lowry who is a famous english painter, sometimes this Lowry gets confused with The Lowry which is a lovely Hotel in Manchester City Centre. Just to confuse you a little more! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back