What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops! Do I smell trouble brewing? 😂

Yeah her ass is toast! 😂

Speaking of which she made me clean out the toaster this morning. Oh, my life, we had crumbs everywhere! They were on the floor, on three of the kitchen sides, up and down the sink and on my feet. Han was killing herself laughing, I wouldn't mind, but it was her blooming idea to do it in the first place. 🤣

I'm hoping the rest of the day is rather less eventful. 😀

Yeah her ass is toast! 😂

Speaking of which she made me clean out the toaster this morning. Oh, my life, we had crumbs everywhere! They were on the floor, on three of the kitchen sides, up and down the sink and on my feet. Han was killing herself laughing, I wouldn't mind, but it was her blooming idea to do it in the first place. 🤣

I'm hoping the rest of the day is rather less eventful. 😀

That was Crummy of her 🤣

Sorry couldn't resist.

Alice had just cleaned the cat litter when Tigger walked right by her and started kicking it right into her face.
He then moseyed off for his 2 o'clock nap as if nothing happened 🤣

That was Crummy of her 🤣

Sorry couldn't resist.

Alice had just cleaned the cat litter when Tigger walked right by her and started kicking it right into her face.
He then moseyed off for his 2 o'clock nap as if nothing happened 🤣
How old is Tigger? That's the sort of thing Sooty does and what's more annoying is that even though the door is open all day and he does go in and out he comes back in to use the tray instead of doing it outside.

It's a good job you found him then or he would have been dead I'm sure. 😊

All the cats that have lived or visited here have been rescued or adopted us. We got Sooty from a rescue centre when he was 20 weeks old, he is 17 years old now and his kidneys are starting to fail and he's a bit stiff on his back legs if he's been laying up for a while.

Willow was 18 months old when we got her, my daughter saw that someone on Facebook was getting rid of her as his daughter was allergic to animals, he'd never done anything with her and she'd already had a litter but still hadn't been seen to. She is now 9 and still very lively and playful.

My daughter bought me some "Cut" resistant gloves, but I am not going to try and see if
if they actually work right now. The reason I posted on TenForums:

Well that was fun, went out to trim the hedges, and manage to slice my finger open.
Like all finger tips a lot of blood . Luckily just up the road is an emergency clinic.
3 stitches , not too bad, Though Donna was furious they wouldn't let her in.
Made Her and Alice stand outside. 30 minutes later I was out.
It only took them 10 minutes to patch it up the rest was waiting on an ok from
my doctor.
Well I got one chewing out about being more careful, Thursday I'll probably
get one from my doc.

My daughter bought me some "Cut" resistant gloves, but I am not going to try and see if
if they actually work right now. The reason I posted on TenForums:

Well that was fun, went out to trim the hedges, and manage to slice my finger open.
Like all finger tips a lot of blood . Luckily just up the road is an emergency clinic.
3 stitches , not too bad, Though Donna was furious they wouldn't let her in.
Made Her and Alice stand outside. 30 minutes later I was out.
It only took them 10 minutes to patch it up the rest was waiting on an ok from
my doctor.
Well I got one chewing out about being more careful, Thursday I'll probably
get one from my doc.
I've got some of those gloves, they're OK perhaps now you'll use them. 😂

Glad it wasn't too serious. :)

🤣 I did wonder if it was Welsh but as I'm not Welsh and can't speak the language I wasn't sure. 😂

I take it you can't find enough to do to keep yourself busy then?

🤣 I did wonder if it was Welsh but as I'm not Welsh and can't speak the language I wasn't sure. 😂

I take it you can't find enough to do to keep yourself busy then?

I could bit everyone is worried that I might hurt myself , geez a little blood and folks go mad :)

Crikey, I wish you guys would take care, I'm gone two minutes, and there's a bloodbath! 🙈

I am glad you're doing okay @thomaseg1, but I'm sure you'll now make sure you wear the gloves in future.

I, on the other hand, have room to talk as I have paint stuck in my eye which isn't helping, I'm waiting for the eyebath on the shopping tomorrow to get it out. I've thrown a bottle of water in it and showered it every morning. I need to cry to wet my eye enough to get it out, but the waterworks aren't working so I'll have to wait to bathe it tomorrow. :eyeroll:

Ouch! Hope you can get that out Angie it must be quite painful, you'll have to start wearing some goggles while painting, but I don't have to tell you that you should have already been doing that, slapped wrist to you. 🤣

Ouch! Hope you can get that out Angie it must be quite painful, you'll have to start wearing some goggles while painting, but I don't have to tell you that you should have already been doing that, slapped wrist to you. 🤣

I know it always happens and then I look for the goggles afterwards, the weird thing about this though is that the flick came from below my arm height and it usually happens when I'm painting the ceiling. :eyeroll:

I know I shouldn't laugh, but it is the sort of thing you'd do. Hope you got the eyewash and have managed to sort it out now.

That video Bill posted was very touching but for saying how easy it is for me to cry at that sort of thing I didn't this time, strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back