What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [3] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See it's good to check these things out Bill :wink:, my dishwasher is also hotpoint too! There were some serial no's that were mentioned regarding those but mine seems to be okay on that score. It's a good job otherwise my new kitchen will be coming a lot quicker than intended!

Feeling a bit under the weather today, so much so I went back to bed this morning, feeling slightly better but my face definitely aches. It doesn't relieve me of my domesticating duties though, just done tea and now sat at the table doing homework with Han.

How you feeling Joan?

Ha ha thanks Bill, I've never thought about that!

@Joan I must admit I've always had Hotpoint washers and dryers but seem to replace them every couple of years, the last two machines I had leaked and now the rubber on the one I have now doesn't look too clever. It may be time to look at a new supplier. I saw a fabulous Samsung one the other day but couldn't find a dryer that went with it. It was very 21st century with a very hefty price tag!

Oooh gadgets! Lol, I say that but I only use two wash cycles! :p
A bit like me I use 2 on a regular basis with another one every so often. I do a light load and a darks load every time I wash which is probably twice a week. :)

Feel about the same and I definitely rattle, what with the added iron tablets, antibiotics and water tablets, and apparently my thyroid is a bit active got to have it tested again in 3 months.

Last edited:
I'd rattle too with all those pills!

So, I've been bitten too many times, but...my company is making an offer to a new recruit tomorrow. If he passes all the background checks, then I will train him 2/15-2/19, and if I think he is ready...Yup, that thing I don't dare say would happen :)

A Guy

@Joan, washing twice a week if only!

@Bill, okay we shall not talk about that thing we have talked about and shall not talk about the said thing until there is something to talk about, how's that! :D

Project Elephant is in the room! Lol!

Feeling slightly better today although my lovely mums said I looked like deaths door this morning! Currently feeling toastie and getting work done today so all in all not a bad day.

Yes but I don't have any kids in the house so that makes a difference. I know Kelly's machine is on the go all the time like mine used to be when I had children in the house, I'm so glad it's just me and John now.

Glad to hear you're feeling better today hope the improvement continues. :)

Thanks Joan, the face ache continues but I have my vicks to hand. :wink:

I also have to mention that I'm saddened that Glenn Fry has also passed away :(, I loved some of his records especially this one, it's one of my all time favourite's, that and of course the classic Hotel California.

[video=youtube;teljgwFfl94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teljgwFfl94[/video]

I've been going through the site and adding in more tags today and now I'm just finishing up the Doctor Who project with Han, we're doing homework! :wink:

Hers, we spend nearly 2.5 hours a night doing something, she's got projects, spellings, readings, maths or math to you Bill :wink: french, spanish, etc etc my brain hurts sometimes at the thought at how much she gets through!

It's nice to be smarter Bill but adding all this homework to all the rest of the work I have to do sometimes leaves me a bit dizzy!

Today the storm is hitting and it's definitely time to batten down the hatches, I'm hoping for smooth shores when it's the school run! Blimey I'm going to get blown away at this rate....Mary Poppins eat your heart out. Is it still jumper weather for you Bill or are you back in your T-shirts and shorts?

Joan stay warm and snuggle up!

I am, I've put the heating on watching James Martin at the moment while leaving John putting together a stool on wheels he's bought me to use in the kitchen so I'm not standing about all the time in there.
I've no idea if it's going to be any good, I hope so. :)

Oh, not so bad Angie

Clipboard01.jpg

Should be interesting Joan!

Motorized-barstool-sells-for-1125.jpg

A Guy

Don't know why every picture shows up tiny here? Works good at Ten Forums :(

:roflmao: Love the bar stool Bill, no good in my kitchen though no enough room.

I do wish though that hubby would ask before he went spending money on something. The stools ok for doing the low jobs, emptying the washing machine and tumble drier checking the oven but it doesn't go high enough to be able to work at the surfaces.

I had great fun though whizzing around the kitchen (it's not that big so not much room to whizz around) and I was washing at the time so it was great getting the stuff out of the machine and into the drier using it.

At least I have something to sit on now in the kitchen during the time I'm in there. :D

I love the stool Bill, having quickly skimmed over the posts I actually thought Joan had posted the picture and that is what John had made her. I love it, Joan you need one it's fabulous. Put John in a wheelie chair and you could have chair races!

:roflmao:

@Bill I will speak to IT and see what the differences are, I just double click on the image once posted and make it into a medium pic rather than a thumbnail. The only thing is I cannot amend the sizes on an iPad, it seems to have a major meltdown when I do that.

Busy day today so will catch up with you lovelies tomorrow. I need a serious amount of beauty sleep so I don't scare the kids on the school run tomorrow, lol! :wink:

Joan I want to see a vid of you whizzing about on this stool, it sounds cool I could do with one of those. More to the point if you can't get around that well at the moment why isn't John doing more of the domestic stuff? :unsure: He should have just bought you an office chair because you can hoist them up and down to the required level that way you could still reach the surfaces. :wink:

I like his thinking if he gets you some new wheels you can still carry on with your chores, lol! Such a man thing, my John would do that, dead or dying they still want to know where their tea is!

Joan you need one of these....The Tail Bone

[video=youtube;PWr0X6-m56c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWr0X6-m56c[/video]

:roflmao: Very nifty.
OK this is the lowest level of the first chair he got and today this one turned up. :D

OK why can't I put photos here now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back