What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [3] (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha, that made me laugh too Bill, they show it a few times throughout the film, the pretend cute bunny is one of my favourite characters though.

We'd only seen them through the adverts about Sky and John likes Cloe but I've just watched that trailer Angie and I want the DVD when it comes out, hope it's not long even that short clip had me laughing and we're supposed to be serious at the moment the news is on and the Chilcot report.

It's very light hearted and a lovely family movie, Han wanted to see it and because it's by the same people who made despicable me so we had to watch it. It's definitely all about the pets and has a much needed fun factor in light of the daily news! The mini minions film at the beginning was fabulous and had us in stitches before the film even started.
We have a list now of what we want to watch, Finding Dory is out at the end of the month so that is a definite must. I love Dory she's my face character, John says I am her. :p

We love that, we sing it all the time, I think we are on count down until the new one comes out.

[video=youtube;0Hkn-LSh7es]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hkn-LSh7es[/video]

I loved Finding Nemo, we have the DVD G-Force and thought that was funny. I've still got to watch a DVD that I got free from Sky, Kung Fu Panda. They were selling the idea of the watch and buy films so you got the chance to have it downloaded to your box and the DVD sent to you, I think I told you about that. :D

We need to watch it again but it's on SKY at the moment for £13 which John refuses to stump up for because it's an old film. :eyeroll: I've not seen Kung Fu Panda, I think that's the one with Angelina Jolie as one of the voices.

Yes we've done the download and rent option, we've been doing that for a while now as it's cheaper than the pictures and then we just give the DVD to someone when it arrives in the post. :p We've watched San Andreas and Deadpool.

I've not done it before and only did that one because it wouldn't cost me anything. We don't usually watch films John wont stay in the room long enough plus he'd be alseep on the couch after a few minutes and then annoy the life out of me with the noise he'd make. :eyeroll:

I could watch them but find enough things during the day to keep me happy plus I'm usually busy with the computer and my knitting. :D

Lol, I know I'm surprised you have time to do anything extra with all the things you do in the day. :wink:

I'm currently trying to locate some photos I need for a tutorial and I cannot for the life of me find them or remember what I might have called them! My search option is on overload. :eyeroll:

After going through what seemed like an entire back catalogue I stumbled across one of the pics that was entitled something else. I have now taken a copy of the pic and put in a folder with all my other current stuff so I know where to find it. I need an assistant to go through them all and put them in a proper order. :D

John isn't busy :D

A Guy

Ha ha, the last time John and I got into a conversation over photo's on my pc it didn't end well. Although windows 10 and not copying over properly didn't help matters either. :p

Apparently all mens mess is in order or as I call it organised chaos! :unsure:

Hans started to help me with certain things so maybe I may let her loose doing stuff like that. She's a great help, I had her labeling up my piping nozzle drawers the other day and then searching the internet for a few we weren't sure on. What I don't get is why they all can't have universal numbers as it would simplify matters immensely but depending on some of the brands they all seem to have their own number system. :dizzy:

Lol, I'm still going through my photos and my duplicates :eyeroll: and getting them in some kind of order for when I need them. I've just taken a load more too so I'm sure John will be happy with the amount of space I'm using. :p

Took Han to see Ghostbusters last night, wasn't sure what to make of it at first but really enjoyed it in the end. There were a few cameos too which was nice.

[video=youtube;w3ugHP-yZXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw[/video]

Next week we're off to see Star Trek! :dinesh: Can't wait!

Sounds as if you're winning with the organising of photos.

I saw the original Ghostbusters, but that was on the television, it's years since I've been to the cinema and we haven't got one near to us now, not that I'd be able to go anyway. :)

I think the last time I went to the cinema to see a film was 1960 Psycho, I've watched a few on the TV and DVD but not that many. One I liked on TV was Short Circuit and Short Circuit 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back