What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [5] (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Surf delivery should be interesting!
A Guy

It never turned up, and I ended up tanning only one half of my face while waiting. 🤣

season 10 friends GIF

It's sore more than anything. Spiralisers and mandolins tend to slice rather than just cut, so I have a nice chunk missing from my right index finger. Annoying as it will take longer to heal than a regular cut. I got lots of sympathy "not again, you can't be trusted with that" 🙄.

You'll have to have a safety briefing and a risk assessment done before you're allowed to use that again. 👩‍🏫

Just been on the phone for just over an hour to sort out my Sky contract for the next 18 months. :eyeroll:

Crikey, is that how long it took you to get through?

Just been on the phone for just over an hour to sort out my Sky contract for the next 18 months. :eyeroll:
I changed to a Black Friday deal, is was a nightmare. Over an hour on the phone followed by equally long calls over the next four days sorting out errors on their side. Mind you Virgin Media are no better.

Turf arrived, turf sent back! We couldn't split the order to get the soil off the wagon, and they forgot the stone again! 🤨

It's fine; it just means I can spend more time posting all the things I need to on here. 😍

Crikey, is that how long it took you to get through?
No, I got through rather quickly but it's just that we were having conversations, I had gone via 3 different people, the first one had recently lost his father so we were talking about both our losses, he put me through to the next one, this one didn't last long, he put me through to the next one and of course he told me the problems he'd had while he was sorting out my account and getting the discounts set up for me, he was another person who told me I had a strong voice that made me sound younger than I am.

I was talking to Kelly earlier and told her about it and she said I'm just that sort of person who seems to attract people who need help and they can rant or tell me their problems and I make them feel better after. 😐

That sounds about right; you go around the houses back again, and then just when you think you get sorted, you get put through to someone else. 🤨

Aww, bless, well, as for the first guy, you may have made him feel much better, seeing as you have both lost somebody recently. You never know you could have really helped him. As for the third one, I think people just need connection seeing as most people are working from home. They'll find solace wherever they can, and if that's with a stranger on the other end of the phone, then so be it; you could have been just the therapy they needed. ❤️

You have that authoritative tone, which may mean you get stuff done quicker too. 😊

I seem to have one of those faces too when I went out, that is. I'd get all and sundry telling me their life stories. Han laughs at me because she thinks I know everyone I speak to. 🤣

Today's task was doing the Flake Experiment, amongst other things, but that was the science part of the day. 👩‍🔬

How did you feel after? Has John had his yet?

I've had a few ailments, but overall quite good. John's already had his, and he's due for his second next week.

Now we worry about all those who refuse to get one :mask:

A Guy

I know, but I feel sorry for those who do want it but can't have it.

All in all, though, I'm looking forward to getting back to some normality, so onwards and upwards as they say.

Marching Ruth Langsford GIF by This Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back