What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [5] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of what I saw on This Morning today. The chef cooking today presented Holly and Phillip with a cake each, well it looked like a regular cake with icing and decorations etc. They then went to cut out a slice and in fact, the cake was a stack of sandwiches and what looked like buttercream or frosting was cream cheese. They were both impressed with them and they were made up of things they both liked.

grill steak GIF by LongHorn Steakhouse

Sorry Bill 😂 if you like yours still running around that's ok but not for me, I'll have that one of Angies. :)

Hi guys, I hope you're keeping well. I see Bill's practically on UK time these days either that on he's on the night shift.

Night Shift GIF by Lion Arts Factory

Time seems to be flying by at the minute; I've been helping Han revise over the weekend for an exam she has today. I bought her some flashcards for each subject, and they came in really handy. I even had her revising just before school this morning, so I'm hoping that she did as well as she did, answering all the questions this morning. Bless her; there's no escape when I've got my teaching head-on.

School Teacher GIF by Sesame Street

Hope she gets on OK with the exam Angie.

I'm still in sorting out mode, it's taking time as I can't do much before having to stop and rest to get my breath back.

The outsides looking good as I've got rid of the rubbish out there and all the cages have been taken down and gone so it's just having the grass kept under control and there's someone who does that for me.

It's Kelly's eldest's birthday today, she now has a teenager, where have the years gone, it's frightening.

I am shiftless :D It all depends on when I nap. I may eat dinner at 1am, I'm footloose and fancy free

7iOw.gif

A Guy

Hope she gets on OK with the exam Angie.

I'm still in sorting out mode, it's taking time as I can't do much before having to stop and rest to get my breath back.

The outsides looking good as I've got rid of the rubbish out there and all the cages have been taken down and gone so it's just having the grass kept under control and there's someone who does that for me.

It's Kelly's eldest's birthday today, she now has a teenager, where have the years gone, it's frightening.

By all accounts, she did really well; she's got quite a few coming up, too, so we'll be revising like crazy for the next few weeks.

Read Book Club GIF

I'm glad you're still keeping busy and sorting through things but don't overdo it. I'm one to talk but still, make sure you take care of yourself and make sure you have a rest when you need to. That's great that you've sorted the garden out. Do you still get your friendly visits from the animals?

As for the kids birthday's I know time flies so fast; Han will be driving soon, which is ridiculous! It seemed only five minutes ago; she was starting her first day at school!

They'd be great for Halloween!

How old is Hannah now, I've lost track of time. :dizzy:

When I think about it my oldest grandson is 23 this year and the youngest, Caia, will be 7. 😲

Not seen the animals for a few months but that could be down to the weather and breeding season.

Lol! You and me both! 🤣 She'll be 16 in a few months, so she will be driving next year. She can actually drive a car now and has been able to for a while because I made her have lessons with Young Driver for the past few years. She's actually really good. It started when I got her a lesson for her birthday, and then we used to do it a few other times in the year. They teach them all the things they do on a proper driving lesson, so when she actually gets around to taking them, she'll already know how to drive and the manoeuvres. She's only driven on an industrial estate, so obviously, she has to get used to the roads, but she can handle a car and gears, so she's already halfway there. I thought they were a fabulous idea; I would have loved to have done that when I was younger. They get an instructor and everything!

Eldest 23 and Caia 7 already! Blimey time is really flying! 🛩️

I know it's frightening, the eldest is my oldest son's boy. I had a boy and a girl from each marriage and the boy from the first and the girl from my second are the only ones who have given me grandchildren.

They gave them to you?!! :D

A Guy

Yeah, she keeps them in the cupboard and lets them out at the weekend. 🤣

I know it's frightening, the eldest is my oldest son's boy. I had a boy and a girl from each marriage and the boy from the first and the girl from my second are the only ones who have given me grandchildren.

Oh wow, isn't it funny how kids differ. Did your eldest son have more than one child? Obviously, I know Kelly does.

Busy sorting, editing and modifying pictures today from the chocolate testing I did yesterday. You know me, snap-happy, so I've got umpteen shots to get through. 🤓

camera GIF by Lorraine Nam

Lol! The pink from this GIF matches my silicone mat! 😊

Yeah, she keeps them in the cupboard and lets them out at the weekend. 🤣

Oh wow, isn't it funny how kids differ. Did your eldest son have more than one child? Obviously, I know Kelly does.

Busy sorting, editing and modifying pictures today from the chocolate testing I did yesterday. You know me, snap-happy, so I've got umpteen shots to get through. 🤓

camera GIF by Lorraine Nam

Lol! The pink from this GIF matches my silicone mat! 😊
Thought that's what you supposed to do with a teenager, just let them out of the cupboard once a week, Kelly's never owned one before and it's a long time since I had one and can't remember what you're supposed to do with them.

No Mark my eldest son only had one, they were lucky to have him, his wife had miscarried before. I can't remember what her condition is called but her body thought the pregnancy was an intrusion and was attacking it.

I've looked at your review of that chocolate and it was very interesting. :)

Thought that's what you supposed to do with a teenager, just let them out of the cupboard once a week, Kelly's never owned one before and it's a long time since I had one and can't remember what you're supposed to do with them.

No Mark my eldest son only had one, they were lucky to have him, his wife had miscarried before. I can't remember what her condition is called but her body thought the pregnancy was an intrusion and was attacking it.

I've looked at your review of that chocolate and it was very interesting. :)

Lol! Yeah, but don't tell anybody because you'd get in trouble for that! 😁 Haha, that's funny Kelly's never owned one before; neither have I. I'm sure with all the parents before us, there should definitely be some kind of manual for them by now. 🤓

GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Aww, bless, I've heard of that before. Wow! They are very lucky to have had one then.

Thanks for checking over the review; I'm glad you found it interesting. I have a few more to do, so I may need your reading skills once again.

My new grand niece Scarlett Grace

View attachment 6247

A Guy

Congratulations Bill! What fabulous news for a change, bless her; she looks so peaceful! Have you met her yet, or have you just seen the picture?

How wonderful Bill, she's a beauty, is her mum ok?
She looks as if she was a good weight at birth do you know what she was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back