What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [5] (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @thomaseg1, we're so glad that you're doing okay as we were a little worried about you. Thanks for checking in and updating us. I do hope your mother's health improves, sending her an abundance of well wishes and a speedy recovery. Hopefully, if things settle down, you can have a little get together for her special birthday. I hope even though you're taking care of her; you are still taking care of yourself.

We look forward to seeing you back on the forums as and when, but in the meantime, we wish you the very best in your quest to get your Mum back on track.

Best Wishes

Angie x

XQZoVO3.jpg

A Guy

Are those cupcakes ones you prepared earlier? 😊 So that's what you've been up to during the pandemic. 🤣

Activities suspended by confrontation with a spiraliser in which a finger came off considerably worse. Marginal hospital job 🏥

Ouch! You can't damage the digits; you need them for all the cakes you have to make. 😲

GIF by The Simpsons

Oh dear that doesn't sound good, hope it wasn't too drastic Mike. 😧
It's sore more than anything. Spiralisers and mandolins tend to slice rather than just cut, so I have a nice chunk missing from my right index finger. Annoying as it will take longer to heal than a regular cut. I got lots of sympathy "not again, you can't be trusted with that" 🙄.

Just been on the phone for just over an hour to sort out my Sky contract for the next 18 months. :eyeroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back