What's new

Today...what have you been up to? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welll today I'm finally getting the chance to update the site with new helpful things for you. :D

Good afternoon, well today I've started to expand my descriptions in the Showcase area.

I thought it would be helpful to advise how I create the scenes on a cake and tell you which items and tools I have used to do it.

I'm continually updating the site any spare minute I have so please keep checking in and viewing. New members are always welcome. :)

If you have any feedback or wish to see something on the site that isn't currently here then please let me know.

Have a nice day!

Today I've been updating my portfolio and working behind the scenes....I have a meeting tomorrow!

Well today I've been looking at new products and have managed to source a range of Edible Glitters. These glitters have a food safety certificate that satisfies trading standards and the FSA regulations and are made by Doric. You can buy them from Cake shops on the internet. :)

Also my meeting went very well! :D

Morning, well today school is closed and we are snowed in, now to find activities to do. :)

You're lucky, we ventured out in the snow for supplies, had a snowball fight and built a snowman. I'm aching all over now though! :scream:

Well today has been an extremely busy one, I've dotted my i's, crossed my t's and we are all systems go! :D

Came to say hello.

I have some hectic weeks behind me, with conscious decision I had to limit my forums time only to one forum, which (of course :wink:) in my case is the Seven Forums. Now a few weeks more normal life ahead so I might finally find time to post a recipe or two :).

Kari

I hope all goes well Kari, thanks for visiting and posting. :D I will look forward to the recipes as and when you have time.

I haven't logged on for some, so "Hello"! My elbow is as stiff as anything after taking a fall on my bike.........I'll rest today, so I can do a ride tomorrow morning.

Finally the weekend, over 60 hours last week. Looking forward to being lazy for 2 days. A Guy

Afternoon, well today we are snowed in AGAIN, (for the 2nd weekend) which is not very helpful at all. We've managed to dig the road out again but it's a bit pointless when it's at least 10 inches deep and the roads are utter mayhem! You've got to try though right?

Colin you enjoy the sunshine and I hope your elbow gets better soon, Bill you put your feet up and relax, I have a mountain of tasks to get through and a daughter to entertain! :)

There have been some serious modifications to the site today and I'm especially loving the new icons and the spring feel on the front page. Thanks John. :D

Hmmm, won't let Opera remember the login info anymore, have to click login, and login manually. A Guy

Hi Bill, we've tried it this end and it works for us. Will you try again for me and see what it does. Thanks.
The site is constantly being upgraded at the moment so bear with us. :)

Good morning, at the moment I'm updating the calendar/workshop section of the site to show when sessions will be running.

Sessions resume in March with the first one being a Mother's Day Themed Cupcake Workshop in Wigan, there will also be Springtime and Easter Cupcake sessions being held in Manchester.

I do have other sessions in the pipeline and will post to the calendar as soon as possible so please keep checking. :)

I like the new look of the site Angie it's very professional and exciting news with the workshops good luck with those.

Yeah, no change, and Opera updated today as well. Don't worry, I can log in manually. A Guy

Ok, we will check again this end but thanks for letting me know. :D I've actually had a day off from the site today, however I've still been working as I've been for supplies ready for my next creation and have been brain storming with Jules. All in all a productive day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back