What's new

Today...what have you been up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling with my egg whites today.

Sara I've posted some tips for you in the Bakery. :D

As for me I'm slightly under the weather today (my sinuses are not my friend :(), however on the up side I've just had another booking on the workshop so I'm a bit more of a happy chappy!
 
Today, I'm trying to learn the art of self promotion :D, this is all new territory for me so hopefully I'll get the hang of it!
 
Today I've been completing stage 2 of the cake I'm making for my god daughter. Pictures to follow.
 
Today I finally gave Lois her birthday cake, needless to say she is thrilled with Princess Holly!
 

Attachments

  • Princess Holly1.jpg
    Princess Holly1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 353
Well today I'm updating the site, doing a little self promotion and really looking forward to returning to teaching I've missed it! :D
 
I'm always busy. :D

Well today I would like to wish everybody a wonderful Valentines Day and I would also like to wish my mum a very Happy Birthday.
 
LOL! Any requests Bill?

Well today I've been working on setting up a Help Me Bake page on Google+, I do have a Facebook page too but apparently there are lots of Social Media sites that can 'put you on the map' so I'm trying every avenue I can think of. If you do like what I do then please take the time to 'share' my site with your friends and 'like' me or 'follow' me on my social networking sites. I can be found on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.

Thank you! :)
 
It was lovely weather yesterday, I love it when its crisp. Well today is a busy one for me as I'm working through my things to do list! 5 down 3 to go. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top