What's new

Today...what have you been up to? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling with my egg whites today.

Sara I've posted some tips for you in the Bakery. :D

As for me I'm slightly under the weather today (my sinuses are not my friend :(), however on the up side I've just had another booking on the workshop so I'm a bit more of a happy chappy!

Today, I'm trying to learn the art of self promotion :D, this is all new territory for me so hopefully I'll get the hang of it!

Today I've been completing stage 2 of the cake I'm making for my god daughter. Pictures to follow.

Today I finally gave Lois her birthday cake, needless to say she is thrilled with Princess Holly!

Attachments

• Princess Holly1.jpg
    Princess Holly1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 141
Well today I'm updating the site, doing a little self promotion and really looking forward to returning to teaching I've missed it! :D

I'm always busy. :D

Well today I would like to wish everybody a wonderful Valentines Day and I would also like to wish my mum a very Happy Birthday.

LOL! Any requests Bill?

Well today I've been working on setting up a Help Me Bake page on Google+, I do have a Facebook page too but apparently there are lots of Social Media sites that can 'put you on the map' so I'm trying every avenue I can think of. If you do like what I do then please take the time to 'share' my site with your friends and 'like' me or 'follow' me on my social networking sites. I can be found on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.

Thank you! :)

It was lovely weather yesterday, I love it when its crisp. Well today is a busy one for me as I'm working through my things to do list! 5 down 3 to go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back