What's new

Today...what have you been up to? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've been away from the site today, however, I've put the time to good use and have been brain storming with my good friend Jules from I Make Cake. We came up with lots of ideas and much talk about cake. All in all another good day I think. :D

Today I've been to the Lowry theatre to watch Hairspray the musical, it was excellent and I would definitely recommend. :D

Today I've been to the Lowry theatre to watch Hairspray the musical, it was excellent and I would definitely recommend. :D

I've never seen it but I'm glad you had a nice time.

Today I'm spending time with the family. :D

It was really,really good, I went with my friend, she wasn't too sure what to expect as she had never seen the movie but she loved it. :D Today I'm doing more behind the scenes work for improvements to the site.

Thanks Bill, I had a wonderful day, lots of well wishes, much love, cards and a few nice pressies plus Han and I finished off the day with a cupcake session, so all in all a lovely day. :D

Happy belated birthday Angie sounds like you had a nice day. I'm off to keep fit today in this lovely sunshine weather.

Last edited:
Today has been lots of cleaning, washing and ironing finished off with a kids party. :)

Well Today is the Mothers Day Themed Workshop, I'm very excited and have been very busy preparing for it...I'll let you know how it goes. :D

Ok quick update, thank you to Jan, Gail, Louise, Kathy and Hazel for attending the workshop, we've had a thoroughly enjoyable evening and made lots of cute cupcakes in the process. I am very pleased that you have learned new skills and made some truly wonderful cupcakes. Well done Ladies!

Well today I've just been posting the pictures in the Bakery from the Mother's Day themed workshop I held last night. I would also like to give a quick mention about Louise who was one of my students, she is very creative in nature and has just launched her own hand made card business. Therefore if you are in the market for a bespoke card with the personal touch then Louise is definitely your girl. Check out her LJA Creations Group on Facebook. I would definitely recommend her! :D

Card 1A.jpg Card 2A.jpg

Well today is another exciting time as I'm back teaching at college with the lovely Linda, tonight we are making a chocolate torte and then adding some decorations. fun, fun, fun! :D

After a seriously hectic week, I have slowed things down a little today, however I've still managed to juggle about 5 different jobs and I did finish decorating the chocolate torte. I topped it with succulent strawberries and blueberries and I'm very impressed with the overall results. The colours are beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back