What's new

Today...what have you been up to? (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I've been modifying the category sections in the showcase area, this means that by choosing from the Showcase Categories you can now view showcase pics in groups rather than scrolling through all the pages ie Select 'cupcakes' and all the cupcake pics show.

Well today I've decorated my second Christmas cake, it's not fully finished yet so I've decided to leave it for today and add a little Christmas to it tomorrow.

Well today has been a busy day, not only did I decorate cake no 3 but we had a visit from Colin today who's over from Australia. :D

I also decided which bit of Christmas I need to add to cake no 2.

Pics to follow.

Yes he's lovely, it was nice he took time out of his schedule to come and visit us. :D

Today I have wrapped some last minute gifts and eaten half a box of celebrations....oops! :p

Today my neighbor brought me some homemade cookies to thank me for help given during the year. I will be testing them scientifically :D

A Guy

Today I would like to wish all my members and guests a very Merry Christmas!

I'm currently working on a few things behind the scenes which will materialise in the New Year. I'm quite excited at the prospect of next year and my new projects! :D

I would like to wish you all a very Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year and may all your dreams come true.

Best wishes

Angie xx

Well I'm really excited about this year, I'll be back teaching again soon and I will also be running my own workshops which I'm really, really excited about!:D

I'm looking forward to inspiring, teaching and helping others achieve whether that's in person or on the Forum. Maybe I'll see a few regular faces again this year along with the new ones.

I have lots of new ideas and am looking forward to the opportunity of extracting hidden talents...this will be done with a dash of fun combined with a lot of laughs! :p

Today, Colin and Jessica popped round for one last time before they head back to Australia. I also made cherry scones!

Thanks Bill. :D

I know :(, I'm hoping he will when he gets a chance, I was very impressed when I saw the pic. :cool:

Well today is the final day of Christmas hols (yippee), so now I can finally look forward to updating the forum as planned with new tips, recipes, tutorials, workshop dates etc.

I will keep you posted on all the new developments and if you need any help with anything just post your question/query in The Bakery section and I will endeavour to help you as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back