What's new

Today...what have you been up to? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today it is very foggy partly due to bonfire night and all the fireworks last night, although yesterday it was about 34, freezing but was crisp with sun.

Thanks Bill, it was a belated cake as I had missed her birthday. Today I've been brain storming with my friend. It's always great to bounce ideas and it's given me food for thought. Lol!

Well today's lesson should be fun, I have a sore throat and am losing my voice slowly, so maybe not so much talking from me! LOL! It's all good fun. :wink:

Lol, well there is that, but no I muddled through with a few laughs thrown in.

Today, my friend and I have been on a course, we've learned new skills, brushed up on a few things and had a laugh together. All in all a very good day. :D

Morning, well today is a busy one for me, I'm ploughing through my paperwork and working on ideas and a few possible leads for taking the business forward next year. I have also had to say goodbye to one of my good friends who is moving and embarking on a new adventure. We'll miss you hon. :)

On a happier note....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOBAH! :D

Good evening, well today I've been helping out the lovely Linda with her Christmas Cookery class, it's been an eventful day with lots of fun, a few mishaps including a flood and some burnt biscuits but lots of laughs along the way, I even got to catch up with a few old friends!

We also baked home made mince pies which were being sold to raise funds for 'Help for Heroes Charity' they were gorgeous with melt in the mouth pastry....thank you to everyone who bought some! :D

Today I have chance to finally post a pic of my wonderful personalised Cake Stand that was made for me by Liz at The Craftwork Studio.

Cake Stand (1).JPG Cake Stand (3).JPG

It's fab just like her workshops! :D

Thank you. Today I'm multi tasking and trying to catch up on domestic chores after a very busy week. I decorated one of my Christmas cakes yesterday but cannot post the pic until the recipient receives it. :) I still have lots of Christmas stuff to sort out, I haven't even written my cards yet! :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back