What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [5] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do the initials stand for down the side Mike?

A booklet comes with the kit that explains everything:

20210413_063049.jpg

I like the way you can use your webcam to scan the barcode ID from the test to the website rather than having to type it out, which is a little more hi-tech than I would expect from a government website.....it's the little things :tonguewink:

I like the way you can use your webcam to scan the barcode ID from the test to the website rather than having to type it out, which is a little more hi-tech than I would expect from a government website.....it's the little things :tonguewink:
Yes... I was surprised about that as well.

Morning All

It's shaping up to be a lovely day today already; well, the sun is shining anyway, so that has to be a good sign, right? I'll hopefully get to do some more work inside as well as outside today, so at the minute, we shall see how things pan out. 😊

Same here Angie, well the last few days have been the same, although the days start rather cold once the sun comes out the days are rather pleasant.

The first load of stuff from Johns office went last night, I can't believe how much room there is now in there, mind you I have started to fill it back up but with stuff I'll be taking with me when I move.

There's still a load more stuff to sort out and either put in the keeping room or get rid of room, which at the moment is my office, but I feel finally I'm getting my life into order.

Day of working in the home office here :neutral: although I did manage to get out for a walk. It was a sunny day with a bite in the air, fine when wrapped up though. Batch curry making and cake testing this evening 👨‍🍳

I've just seen your cakes Mike and they look good, you should be very happy with them.
Thanks Joan, yes I was pleased with them and relieved too! I really appreciate the help that Angie's given. Next step is to try a finished cake with all the layers, filling and colours.

Biting Nails Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Usual lockdown working day full of Zoom conference calls ahead, but...

Friday GIF

Loving these lighter mornings, I'm up early every day regardless of whether I'm working or not. Nice to have breakfast with the sun streaming into the kitchen.

Thank crunchie; it's Friday! I say that I didn't even know it was Friday because when Han isn't in school, I have no clue what day it is. 🤣

It's beautiful outside, so we finally managed to get out for a little walk. The next batch of trees have just turned up, so I'm not looking forward to that. 🙄

work digging GIF

I've finally managed to get a tutorial finished, my in-tray is stacking up as we speak, and I'm halfway through the Unicorn Tutorial. The sun is seriously calling me, though.☀️

Same here Angie, well the last few days have been the same, although the days start rather cold once the sun comes out the days are rather pleasant.

The first load of stuff from Johns office went last night, I can't believe how much room there is now in there, mind you I have started to fill it back up but with stuff I'll be taking with me when I move.

There's still a load more stuff to sort out and either put in the keeping room or get rid of room, which at the moment is my office, but I feel finally I'm getting my life into order.

@Joan, I'm so glad the tidying and organising are going well, and we're getting back on track with the focus on the move. I so need to tidy up; I still have deliveries in John's room that I haven't moved yet. 🙈

Thanks Joan, yes I was pleased with them and relieved too! I really appreciate the help that Angie's given. Next step is to try a finished cake with all the layers, filling and colours.

Biting Nails Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

@clerahi - Honestly, you will be fine with the cakes; you've managed to bake them; now all you need to do is glue them together. Break everything down into stages, concentrate on each stage you are doing, and all will be fine. 😊

@A Guy - You have no idea how good that looks; I haven't had a pizza since the pandemic has hit, and you've no idea how much I really want one!

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Yep food, I'm in dire need of some food!

What a another fabulous start to the day... Sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky. Still a bit cold, but wrapped up it will be a nice walk to start the day.

It's sunny outside, although cold. I'm now on my way to sort out those trees! 🙄 Wish me luck!

We're also trying to find @thomaseg1 too. We've been checking on the forums, and John's done a bit of searching, and we can't find anything. Have you guys seen or heard from him?

I'm Sorry I haven't been on for a while , My Mother has had quite a time in and out of the
hospital for her diabetes, with her blood sugar sometimes dropping to
30 and going as high as 550 in a single day. I have been staying over there for emergencies.
I haven't been paying much attention to much else. She Turns 90 in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back