What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't as far as I'm aware. We can't lose those, they're comedy gold! :lmao:

I have just finished deleting the 4 pages of threads I created when I re-tagged my posts. :( John told me that because they weren't allocated to the forum threads they made new ones so I've had to go back in and sync them up with the forum. Anyway that's done now so I will continue with the other pages when I get a second but each thread I touch I'll ensure it's synced before making any changes! I've been that engrossed I had to get my glasses out. (I think I over did the concentrating yesterday as I ended up with pains in my head before bed).

So that's been me pretty much for the last few days, the accounts have taken a back seat while I sort this lot out.

The site is looking much better though and when I get another 5 mins John's then going to help me with the layout and settings etc. :cool:

Last edited:
Well, one chapter you'd be riding a stallion through the Forrest, then next selling Johns tools at a "garage sale". How would that look?

A Guy

I'm somewhere at confused dot.com with that comment. :dizzy:

I think I have been looking into the pages abyss for too long! I'm on page 22 whoop whoop! :wink:

roflmao3.gif
How many more to go Angie?

Sorry, I didn't realize you had replied to Joan's last post, that was in reply to missing chapters to TLOJ :)

A Guy

I bet Angie will be glad when this updating is all over, I will say though it's worth all her hard work the site looks very classy, well done Angie. :handok:

Thanks, Joan, it's looking a lot more professional which I'm thrilled with, and:):) the forum wrapped with the blog makes it easier to comment and see posts etc. I'm now just going through a list Han, and I did a while back, checking through stuff from the original forum. Once I've sorted that I can get back to posting in the present. I need to get a shift on because I'm hiding from the accountants at the moment as they're chasing up the accounts. :lmao: Nearly there! :wink:

It's got the same forum software as Vista and Eight, however, the homepage/articles bit is WordPress and I only use that here.

Thanks John, I wondered because when it was changed to WordPress I thought that was it with regards changing so when it starting changing again I thought the whole lot was going to be different software. I know it's looking really good and I like the layout.

I finally stepped away from the computer to make some Cheese whirls for my dinner/lunch. They were yummy! :)

In my defence the first one I ate I was checking if it was thoroughly cooked. The second one was a flavour test and the third one well... it just had to be done. The rest I eventually binned because Han wasn't here and John didn't want anymore. They were tasty although John wanted more of a crunch with the onion whereas I went for a subtle hint. [emoji39]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back