What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad you have got some good results and that your BP is at a good level. I think you should hold off shaking your maracas for a while and don't over exert yourself. [emoji23]

I love the fact that you can laugh about these things and take everything in your stride.

Today has been a little bit productive but not much. I'm looking forward to the weekend. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well apparently I'm going to be busy tomorrow, John has got some new stuff for his office so he told me earlier that 'we' were going to be busy putting it all in place which of course involves a lot of moving desks and computers and his rubbish. I mean he has a shed outside which is his tool shed but there's probably nearly as many inside his office as there is in that, there's a strimmer, hedgecutter drills, cables, bolts, tool box etc. plus all his working files and other papers, grrrrrrrrrrrr

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I'm trying.

Last edited:
I'm a little ahead of myself today as I've just bought my friends birthday card ahead of schedule. Whoop whoop. After that, I've got a list of post-it notes I need to sort, then I've created more post it's for the other things I need to sort! Lol! :lmao:

We also have to order a few things online but I can't do that until I sort out what days we have available. This is all trying to be sorted whilst ploughing through my mountain of washing. Oh and that doesn't include all the work stuff I have yet to do! :D

Wow! slow down you'll meet yourself coming back :scream:

Our place is upside down at present as well, John decides he's sorting his office out so he dumps a load of his rubbish in my office, trouble is most of them are tools which are supposed to be outside in the tool shed. :scream: There are other things dumped in the hall and also the dining room/animal feed storeroom. What with that and starting to sort out the garden I don't know whether I'm coming or going and just when I'll get my house back looking like somewhere to live instead of a tip. :dizzy:

Put them out front with a Garage Sale sign
H8nsTdw.gif

A Guy

This sounds like our house, John does the messing up and I do the tidying! :lmao:

So today the hubster decides to wake me at 4am! Argh so not happy about that, I did manage to get a little sleep after but not much. I'm currently up to my neck in accounts and John has decided to upgrade my site 🤔, so I'm jumping back and forth. As you know he started it yesterday, we had great fun trying to work through some of the new features and I managed to permanently delete some of my stuff! So all in all things are going well me thinks! :wink:

I must admit I do love the new layout albeit we have teething issues. The site is more cohesive now with the forum and the blog and John promises me going forward that this bit will be my biggest changeover. It just comes at a time when I have to do accounts, re-proof my ebook, create the paper version and do the summer holidays! Not much with the juggling factor but hey ho one step at a time. :p

Typical of a man, thinks you've got nothing to do all day so let's start a new project. :scream:

Lol, to be honest he has been wanting to do it for a while but didn't want to mess any of my site up and I told him to do it although I didn't know I'd being doing all this! :lmao: It has to be upgraded because then I can set my book on the main page and a link to amazon plus going forward it has to be right for prospective new members that will join and a new wave of traffic. It drove me bonkers the last time we did it and I've still found content from my old site still not on here but there's only one of me so I can only do what I can do! :)

Just don't get stressed about it, take it slow and steady and it'll all come together.

We don't expect it to be done in five minutes there's a lot of content involved but it's not worth making yourself ill, we know it will be fantastic when you finally have it all finished. :smiley:

I know it's just an arduous task. I've got through 10 pages of the site, I'm re-linking my workshops and then I'm going to try and rectify all the threads I made this morning! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back