What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I love my solar ornaments, the 2 that don't work anymore just sit at the back of the garden watching over the rest, it doesn't matter they don't get any charge as they don't light up any more.

I love the fact that the ones on the doorstep light up the hall so it's great at night going to the loo you don't have to put the light on. :D

Ha ha our front light near the door does the same for our downstairs toilet, saves on the electricity. :wink:

Well today I have enjoyed some more of that beautiful fireball in the sky and painted my garage door, got freaked out by the biggest spider ever when John told me to wipe all the spider webs off the bottom of the garage door....it was HUGE (I don't mind spiders either) and I have cleaned all the windows that my husband had dirtied. I detest dirty windows, the only thing is I know the window man will turn up this week now that I have done them....:p

Ooh yes we also had a cooked breakfast this morning and I then made Sunday dinner, we had a Lamb joint this week that was proper melt in the mouth hmmmmm maybe have to do the same again next weekend. :)

Hope you guys have had a lovely chilled Sunday.

Well I've tried the Tapatalk app on my iPhone but think I'll be sticking with my laptop for all my posting. Trying to use it on my iPhone was too much like hard work, screen is too small and I was having trouble trying to leave the forums, think this was on tenforums, to then try to find this place.
I don't really need it anyway as I don't travel so will take it off my phone and stick with my usual method to go to all my forums. :D

I must admit I had to get used to what I was doing when I started to use Tapatalk on my phone, it took me a while to work out how to get back in the menus but I've sussed it out now. I only use it for small posts as I cannot go back into it if my phone has auto corrected and then I have to go on the pc to change it lol. :p

With your new comfortable chair and your wheelie tray using your pc will be far easier and much comfier for you and you'll be able to read the screen much better. Speaking of reading I had to use a pair of glasses that John had spare in his office to read the really really small print on some packaging yesterday. I've kept them in my drawer now in case I need them again. :eyeroll:

Sounds like you need to get your eyes tested, I wear bifocals but can see reasonably well without, I also have a pair that are just for computer work as they are single vision for a set distance. :)

I like the iPhone but of course I'm still getting used to it, at least I can have apps on it that I couldn't on my Lumia Windows Phone. I'm still going to keep the Lumia but take it off contract and go pay as you go with it because I like the camera on it and some other features, I wont miss the dropped connections though via Vodafone, plus I'm on a cheaper contract now, OK it's not the latest phone model but it's a good one. I'm on BT now.:wink:

I get them done every two years so I've still got a few months to go yet.

Lol, you and all these phones, you're so gangster Joan ha ha, I have enough keeping up with one phone and then when John dies updates on it it drives me mad. I'm sure the last time he did it they changed the font and stretched it out as it seems very tall now. Ha ha the joys of modern technology. :p

Oh my word 'John dies' he most certainly has not seriously this is what I mean about auto correct and such....just type my words as is no need to change them sheesh.

Good morning all and John is fresh as a daisy not pushing up daisies. Lol. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

<ROFL> I looked at it twice but assumed you meant does. :D Wish he'd sort out more smilies for us here while he's still with us. :p

I have asked but he's been busy decorating with me so no joy as of yet. I am working on him though. [emoji4]

.....we've got smilies but I can't view the same ones on my phone....[emoji23]

Wowsers that is some long working hours. Hopefully you are going to sit with your feet up all weekend and rest...you've definitely earned it.

Hurrah I see more smilies, thank you John. :loveit:

:scream: Wow! what are you doing Bill trying to kill yourself, you better not be working at the weekend, thought you were supposed to be scaling back, it doesn't sound like it you take care of yourself. :)

I have told him the funny thing is the new smilies are incompatible with my phone so I still get the word in colons. Lol :D

Hans had another driving lesson today as a treat for finishing her SATS exams. She did really well and only managed to kill one cone. :scream:

Ah! poor cone. :lmao:

I can still use my smileycon program and all it's smilies on here, if I can't find what I want here. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to because you changed the platform the forum runs on.

Trying to keep my company alive. They are at their lowest point. To much BS piled on us :(

A Guy

Aww Bill I really do hope things get better for you at work you've been trying so hard for the past few years to make things work out I really do hope all your hard work pays off.

I agree with Angie Bill and hope things work out but is any company worth killing yourself for. Just try not to do too much your health is worth more than a job. :worried::loveit:

Well as long as you are taking care of yourself then that is the main thing. :wink:

Horrible day today, had a fight with my hood my umbrella and the wind and the rain, come back sunshine all is definitely forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back