What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do coffee! 😂 😆 😂 I love doughnuts though. 😍 Sometimes we have competitions to see if we can eat a whole one without licking the sugar from our lips. Mmmmm oh and then there's the glace doughnuts!

Oh yes definitely bread in soup for both of us. No way will I dunk doughnuts, in anything, jam doughnuts covered in sugar do not need dunking, neither do the glazed ring doughnuts. It doesn't matter what John would do as he can't have them because he's diabetic.

I'll dunk rich tea biscuits in my coffee. 😋

Oh yes definitely bread in soup for both of us. No way will I dunk doughnuts, in anything, jam doughnuts covered in sugar do not need dunking, neither do the glazed ring doughnuts. It doesn't matter what John would do as he can't have them because he's diabetic.

I dunk cake donuts (no sugar) in my coffee

Knee is healing too slowly , Have to wear a leg brace through the end of February .

I dunk cake donuts (no sugar) in my coffee

Knee is healing too slowly , Have to wear a leg brace through the end of February .

You really look like your avatar! thanks for the pic. If you scroll to the bottom of the review this is me and my daughter.

I'm sorry to hear your knee isn't healing too well. I think you need to watch more TV and put your feet up.

Wow, not had rich tea in years, I love malted milk as a plain biscuit, otherwise, it's a chocolate biscuit.

We've always got malted milk biscuits in the house, or as the grandchildren call them, moo cow biscuits. I like chocolate ones as well but they have to be the dark chocolate ones not milk. 😋

Pre-diabetic, just in the start of substituting what I snack on. Without knowing, I had managed to pick all the bad stuff :D

Doc said if I dropped 50 lbs, my issues would go away. Funny guy that Doc 😒

A Guy

Pre-diabetic, just in the start of substituting what I snack on. Without knowing, I had managed to pick all the bad stuff :D

A Guy
I will trade you Docs. Mine loves to poke ,prod and bend in the wrong direction, She also loves needles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking about diabetics here and you can get a different answer about what you can and can't have from a different person each time, hubby says that the experts you see look as if they could do with a good meal, if they turned sideways they'd fall down a grate. :D

All the things they say he can have he won't touch and the things he likes are all what he's not supposed to have. :eyeroll:

We've always got malted milk biscuits in the house, or as the grandchildren call them, moo-cow biscuits. I like chocolate ones as well,, but they have to be the dark chocolate ones, not milk. 😋

Noooo! They have to be the milk ones, not dark. 😁

A Guy

Isn't the saying that all things are good for you in moderation? I'm sure you'll turn it around.

I will trade you Docs. Mine loves to poke, prod and bend in the wrong direction; She also loves needles.

Oh no, I'm sure she's doing it for all the right reasons though, the quicker you rest and heal the less you will have to see her.

I finally managed to get out and see my friend today and John remembered to put the lamb on. I also forgot to pull Han's bread out of the freezer so she can't have toasties now. John 1 Angie 0 😂

Paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork today hence why I've not managed to get much done on here.

I had to laugh though as I got my shopping order this morning and what I thought was spring onions turned out to be my daffodils that John ordered. 😂

I don't think nature can work out what the season is supposed to be, everything is confused, I have a big clump of purple Primula that has been in flower for the last few months.
There have been daffodils flowering in this area since the end of last year and a rose that grows by the gatepost of next door bloomed until late last year.

Paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork today hence why I've not managed to get much done on here.

I had to laugh though as I got my shopping order this morning and what I thought was spring onions turned out to be my daffodils that John ordered. 😂

Do you cook them differently?

A Guy

20200203_164840.jpg

Chopped and sprinkled usually. 🤣

See; when they came, they had elastic bands around each end so at a glance they looked like spring onions. They were droopy/dormant yesterday, but now they're in water they've perked up a bit.

We shall see how they turn out.

@A Guy how do you cook yours? 😂

@Joan and @thomaseg1 we have no flowers in the garden as of yet, albeit some bulbs that have appeared in the empty border. No idea what they are though.

A Guy

Lol! It should come with a warning that no daffodils were used in the making of this cake. 😂

The cake looks yummy, but I don't do cups we do grams. :)

Today I see the smidgen of a Daffodil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back