What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been up to? 2022 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣 My hubby was like that, had lots of useless info in his head.

Thanks for the link, thought at first it was just about using a mouse and found the info about the touchpad after scrolling down. I've gone back to the mouse, it's a lot quicker and more accurate than me using the touchpad. I have an HP Wireless mouse that I use with my HP Laptop.

I have 2 of them now Bill, one for 10 and one for 11. I got rid of the desktop as I knew when I moved I wouldn't have the room to put one.
It's a lot easier to use the mouse and especially a wireless one so there are no cords hanging around.

I started with WebTV and used to chide my PC friends that they sat at a desk all night while I sat in my recliner. Now I sit at a desk all night, lol. I have a wireless mouse and keyboard, but like to watch/listen to TV while I surf, so I sit at a desk

A Guy

I can't use touchpads either. After a couple of mins, I revert back to the mouse as I find it much easier.

Full school week this week, so I actually know it's Monday today! I had to do two school trips this morning because Han forgot some of her school stuff! 🙄 Now back in the office trying to get the day started!

Oh, the joys of the school run. 🤣

I seem to have been busy all day and still have not got much done and looking at the clock need to get myself to bed. :what:

I know, I only did one this morning. I made sure she had everything before we left the house. 🤣

Busy is good. Time flies when you're having fun. 😊

When I used to take her Primary School, one of her teachers did a bit of a morning workout with the kids on the playground.
I'd join in a few times or do a couple of moves at the side, and Han would be like please, Mum stop! Her friends loved it and used to laugh.

I do dance moves in public now and again, just so she knows I've still got it. 😂

Andy Samberg Dancing GIF by HULU

🤣 I can just imagine you doing it, poor Han, mind you don't we just love to embarrass our kids. 😂

I bet she does, it's nice to see that you can still have fun though. Just wait till she's the one taking her children to school, I bet she'll do the same and you can remind her how she used to react when you did it. 🤣

So yesterday was the day I finally got to see my bestie and god-daughter after two years! We had a lovely catch up, and we're looking forward to doing it again soon.

Today's Bank holiday is spent catching up on washing and revision that wasn't done yesterday. I have such a rock n roll lifestyle. :cool:

Well, I've sorted out the first load of emails and I'm just about to start diving into a carrier bag of photos to try and find a couple I have that Kelly needs. This will be a trip down memory lane I'm sure. :)

Carrier bag of photos, lol you are old school. I've not seen bags of photos for years. I hope you find the ones you're looking for. I love looking back at old pictures but haven't done it for a while. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun down memory lane.

What does she need the pics for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back