What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been up to? 2022 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No fancy, schmancy machines here,,,just me :)

So, you say you surrender and revert to French? 👿

A Guy

Lol! I never said anything about surrendering. 🤣 It's the only other foreign language I know. I couldn't do German at school, so all that was left was French.

We're on the last few study days now, thank goodness.

Dancing GIF

I'm not geared for it because I've pulled my back out and can't move very far. Han keeps making me laugh when I try and get up, and then I'm in agony. She's finding it hilarious! I currently wish to be like Snoopy. 🤣

Something else we didn't have when I went to school, learning a foreign language. 😂

How on earth did you do your back in? I hope you've not done too much damage, I can sympathise with you and tell Han it's not something that's funny at all. :(

Something else we didn't have when I went to school, learning a foreign language. 😂

How on earth did you do your back in? I hope you've not done too much damage, I can sympathise with you and tell Han it's not something that's funny at all. :(

Believe it or not, I sat on Hannah's bed, and when I got up, I felt my back shift. It's now out of alignment, so I look wonky at the minute. Han's not laughing at me. She's trying to make me laugh because I'm in pain. I keep stretching out using yoga, so I hope it'll sort itself out soon and go back where it needs to. Then I'll be able to do this! 🤣

exercising jane fonda GIF

I hope it does settle down for you soon, it does sound painful, just don't overdo it and make it worse. I can't get my arms up so definitely wouldn't be able to do that exercise. 😂

I've been working through Mini Eggs for the past few weeks, so I'm trying to source where I can get my fix from after Easter ends. I'm currently rationing myself with the bags I have left. 😂

Like Bill just another day for me.

Got my appointment in the post today to get my second booster jab on the 30th of this month. I was told it would probably be the Pfizer so I told her that was the one I've had each time and as I'd had no reaction to the others hopefully I'd be OK again.

I'm expecting this is going to be an annual affair like the flu jab.

They are working on an "all-in-one" vaccine. Something that will address all the variants and hopefully future variants. It would be smart to combine that with the flu shot although in the US only 30% to 50% get that...

A Guy

Got my appointment in the post today to get my second booster jab on the 30th of this month. I was told it would probably be the Pfizer so I told her that was the one I've had each time and as I'd had no reaction to the others hopefully I'd be OK again.

I'm expecting this is going to be an annual affair like the flu jab.

Ah right, so you're one of the ones that have to have another jab. I think Pfizer is what they seem to be dishing out these days. I'm glad you're booked in.

They are working on an "all-in-one" vaccine. Something that will address all the variants and hopefully future variants. It would be smart to combine that with the flu shot although in the US only 30% to 50% get that...

A Guy

So are you eligible for one Bill? Will you be on the list to get another Booster?

At the moment it's trying to sort out transport to get me there. Kelly's hubby is working that day. I did phone the volunteer car service but they only work till 5pm and my appointment is 6.30pm but I've told her to just get a driver and I'll tell them it's the only time I can get someone who'll get me there. They do a walk in every Saturday and I know there will be 2 queues, one for appointments and one for walk in.
Hopefully I'll be able to get there rather than have to get another appointment time.

I have my 2nd booster already, that's as far as they have gone so far. The work on a future vaccine is just that, something for the future

A Guy

Well, they've got me a driver who'll take me to the venue for my 2nd booster so I'll be up to date with all of the 4 vaccines they are doing at the moment.

We'll see what happens in the future.

It's a partial week back at school this week, so we're just trying to get into a routine and work out what day it is. 😊 We tried getting some hanging baskets the other day, but I think we're a little early with them as the shop we go to didn't really have any in.

I'm finally back in the office, so hopefully, I can be more productive. 😁

Kelly's lot go back next week, not sure what day though. Good luck working out what day it is, I never know what it is. 🤣
I expect it is a bit early for hanging baskets yet, I know it's gone chilly today, we've had some lovely sunny days and they've been warmer but today has been cloudy and only just been letting the sun get through every now and then.

At the moment I'm trying to use my laptop with the touchpad instead of the mouse, didn't know how to highlight a word using the pad. I was trying to copy one so I could paste it into a search but couldn't do it. I had to type the word in instead but at least I found out what Timbits are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back