What's new

Today...what have you been up to? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bill.

Well today I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Mother's Day, I hope you are cherished and have a wonderful. :D

Today I'm enjoying Mothers Day and spending time with my family. I also got lots of lovely gifts. :D

You scared me, thought I had missed Mother's Day...Here it's May 12th :wink: Happy Day O'Mom to you all. A Guy

No Bill ours is in March, I did have the pleasure of sharing it twice a few years ago though as I was in the states in the May time. :D

Today seems to be a bit of a funny one, its gorgeous sunshine outside yet its trying to snow! I'm hoping it doesn't stick as I don't do snow and I'm teaching later :D.

Today has been productive in many different ways, the meeting was informative and I have also been offering business advice and social media techniques for the second time this week! It's great seeing people's visions and ideas come to life. Speaking of which I'll be updating the workshop section with new dates soon!

Sunday is a day of rest which is kind of what I've been doing. I would like to say a quick congrats to Jean though on reaching her first 100 posts, well done and keep it up! :D

Good Afternoon.

Today I have been busy preparing for tonight's lesson, speaking of which I must go and get ready and pack my stuff! :)

Today I've got a bit of a creative head on me and have lots of new ideas floating round my head, I seem to be writing notes on everything from envelopes to tissues! :eyeroll: I've also started to post the next batch of workshops and classes that will be available in the forth coming months. I still have to finalise the programmes but will post all the relevant information as soon as I can.

I would also like to mention that it is World Down Syndrome Day today and I have had the privilege of seeing some of the most beautiful smiling faces across the globe who are raising awareness for a wonderful cause. Keep up the good work, you made me smile lots.

:thumbs:

Well it's snowing here would you believe :dizzy:, the middle of March too, my daffodils don't know what to do!

Today's things to do list have been to post a step by step guide on how to post pics on the site as I know a few people aren't too sure how to do it. You can find the guide in the Bakery section.

We have also just received our oldest recipe to date on the site :cool: Anak has kindly posted a lovely 40+ years family Drop Sugar Cookie recipe, so thank you very much for sharing that with us!

Well it snowed again so I've been shaking the snow off my trees and digging out today, once cleared the sun decided to make a very quick appearance and then off it went. Thankfully the road has stayed clear, however, my trees on the other hand haven't been that lucky nor my hands. :eyeroll:

LOL! Nope, he cleared the snow the other morning but on Saturday we cleared the road together as it was very deep. Scratched all my hands up though on my spiky trees.

Well today is a little chilly however, we have still managed to go out for a lovely family walk together. :D

I have received a recent email request off a lovely lady I know and if it's all systems go and it all goes ahead I will be a very happy bunny! I will reveal more when I know more. :D

Today has been one of the relaxing kind. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back