What's new

Today...what have you been up to? (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep, I have lots of new things to post and look forward to updating the site in the next few days.

Today is a lovely springtime day and I have managed to allocate some much needed time to the site. I have posted some helpful info regarding cake disasters in the bakery as I'm often asked by students why things go wrong.

Today I have been sorting through all the wonderful cake pictures and information leaflets I received when at the Cake & Bake show. Jules and I had a very busy day there but we learned lots! :cool:

Thanks Bill. :)

Today I'm playing catch up on paperwork, there are lots of piles and lots of lists! :dizzy:

Today I decided to join here, even though I'm not into baking much these days but I've interested in what others can do so will enjoy drooling over cakes, I love eating them. :D

Today I decided to join here, even though I'm not into baking much these days but I've interested in what others can do so will enjoy drooling over cakes, I love eating them. :D

Hi Joan, lovely to see you have joined us. I hope we inspire you to make a few sweet treats now and again, but drool away! :D

Oh more new members, hello there. Today is a very wet and miserable day so I'm going to put my feet up.

Today I seem to be doing lots of what I shouldn't be doing and none of what I should be doing.

I think I need to make a to do list and get a shift on as I'm back teaching tomorrow! :eyeroll:

Oh I never make one of those, just decide on the day what gets done and what doesn't. :eyeroll:

Missing being on my Notebook, at least that way I can still know what's going on the other end of the place, mind you it does mean I'm back on the 22" monitor instead of a 15.6" one. :p

LOL! If only, I have lists for everything Joan today has not turned out how I planned it but hey ho, what's wrong with your notebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back