Each to their own I guess. My nana used to knit us jumpers as kids and she did teach me enough so I could make a scarf many years ago. I managed to cast on a few months ago after watching a you tube video and laughed because I could still do it. Jean was also very much a seamstress in her day too. She ran a shop and made all the latest dresses many years ago, she still does a little sewing but doesn't really make many things anymore. She's great when I want stuff taking up though ans he used to alter Hans stuff too.
I'm not sure if Han will express an interest in it for that we shall wait and see.
I'm not sure if Han will express an interest in it for that we shall wait and see.

Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day.
The lamb casserole was good though! 

, thanks guys completely forgot about that. Been a busy bee again making some more Christmas Cakes today. I will be decorating them tomorrow so hopefully this tiime they will turn out much better than the last.