I was talking to a friend yesterday and when I was telling him about all the paperwork and stuff I had to get rid of he suggested I get in touch with a commercial shredder service. I told him I didn't even know there was such a business and he went on to explain that yes there was and told me all that they did, he remembered when he worked for Valspar they'd employ such a firm and they'd come out and shred just about anything.
I went online and had a look and it actually showed me firms that were near to me.
I shall be giving one a ring tomorrow and see just what's possible, it would be great if they took CDs as I have a load of those, the sort you got given free with computer magazines years ago.
When I told Kelly about it she agreed it would be a great idea and save all the time it would take me to sit and shred things on a home shredder.