What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy belated birthday Bill, I do hope you had a wonderful day.[emoji512]

I'm knee deep in painting and so wishing for my sinks to be returned. My knees can't take much more bath washing. [emoji54]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh dear it doesn't sound like you're having much fun, I hope everything gets sorted out soon so you can start enjoying your new home. :loveit:

You're welcome, after a certain age you're thankful for each birthday you reach and you've got years yet before you have to worry about that. :smilingimp: :lmao:

Lol. I'm not a spry as you :)

Horrible fires in wine country today. My Mom, Brother and Nephew all live in Santa Rosa. Whole neighborhoods destroyed. Luckily all are OK and undamaged. It looks like an atomic bomb went off :(

A Guy

Oh dear that sounds bad, glad to hear your family are safe, even losing everything is better than a life. Keep safe. :loveit:

I heard today that every firefighting aircraft in the United States is either in California now, or on it's way! And they are spread thin...

So many lost their homes, my whole family was very lucky

A Guy

That's good to hear, as bad as it is it's always worse when it's someone you know, or relatives of that person. Hope they're able to get it all under control soon before it destroys and ruins more peoples lives. Sending my best wishes to you all. xx

I've had a very annoying day, I got up and dressed earlier than usual as well, the nurse should have come this morning to take my bloods, she didn't.

The engineer should have come around 9am to check out the heating boiler, he didn't.

Johns client came round earlier than normal to pick up the paperwork for the staffs wages, the coal man was late coming round for his cheque.

Today was just not a good day.:unamused:

HDTFxDX.jpg

:grrr:

A Guy

That's just how I felt Bill, the nurse came this morning and the boiler man came this afternoon.

Last edited:
I am not enjoying today, the weather is horrendous with gale force winds battering us I just hope it blows itself out soon. :anguished:

Wow! I bet that scared her, that's the problem with doors that open outwards when it's windy. :scream:

Never understood doors that open outward on a home. A Guy
Nor me Bill, we only had one place that had a door like that and because the owner had neglected to maintain it properly the first time that happened the wood was rotten and very nearly fell apart. We had to get it sorted out quick as it was our bedroom door that led to the outside yard.

The landlord wasn't interested when we phoned to complain about it, he lived abroad in a tax haven. He owned the row of 5 houses friends lived in the middle one and after a very rainy time the ceiling in their living room fell down, there was a flat roof section above it, they had trouble with the landlord as well. All he was interested in was raking in the rents. :ffs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back