What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to currently get into some kind of normality/swing of normal life post renovating. I'm not quite sure what kind of timetable we're going to come up with, but at least I managed to get into the office for a change. 🤓 Hi Guys! 🥳

Hi there, welcome to your new home. 😘

Glad to see you managed to get into your office, how's John doing with his set up?

We've got him some cupboards set up today, we're still waiting for the Blind Man, and he has a few monitors to be getting on with. I'm still surrounded by boxes in my office but haven't had time to sort through them yet as we're trying to get stuff shifted out of the garage.

I've just finished cutting up cardboard boxes ready for the rubbish men tomorrow. I'd had some new bedding arrive in them and I had a spare blue bag I could put them in as my usual one already contain the usual weekly amount.

Glad to hear that things are progressing in your new home, how is Han settling into the new house and school?

:innocent:
While your playing innocent you might look into a small mod
looks like she is being gagged :)

1602679458833.png

😄 I went looking for it and I've just found it, I've not clicked on it yet to find out what it does, perhaps later when I have more time. 👍
Bill mentioned that when it first happened Thomas so we shall see what happens, although some would probably say it should probably be left as it was. 🤣

Hi Guys, I'm still trying to sort through boxes and currently overhauling the site at the same time. Why not, it's not like I've got enough on my plate. So if things are a little different, that may be because of me faffing about. 🤣

Hi Guys, I'm still trying to sort through boxes and currently overhauling the site at the same time. Why not, it's not like I've got enough on my plate. So if things are a little different, that may be because of me faffing about. 🤣
I blame you for putting the gag on me. :eyeroll: 😂

Last edited:
I don't know what it is yet, but I'm overhauling everything at the minute and redoing links, so hopefully, when I've finished sorting things into sections I can get onto the other things that need addressing. 😁

We're on the first day of half term! Argh, I'd gotten used to Han being back at school, so its a bit weird not going back and forth, trekking or going at a hundred mile an hour. I even had a lie in this morning. 😜

We are on home-schooling though as she has to learn a dance routine! Go me! 🤣

I never had to learn any dance routines till I was out of school, and then just for Army dances
so the wife wouldn't be left out.
Luck about being with a crutches and canes in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back