What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been up to? 2022 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EvXumnJ.jpeg

A Guy

Well we're getting it all today, starts off cool, then we have the sun followed by the wind starting to blow a gale and the rain lashing down and freezing out the Sky signal, now the wind has dropped to a breeze and the sun is out again.:eyeroll:

Today is a lot like it was yesterday but not quite as violent, it's been quite chilly as well. ☹️

Yep, we're definitely heading into cooler territory. Han's started 6th form today, so she's excited about that. She looks fab and so grown up heading out. I can't quite believe she'll never wear a school uniform again. :what: I'm hoping she has a fabulous time. :hug:

Ouch! rather you than me, the temps we were getting in August were too much for me and I was left feeling drained. :worried:

That looks a lot better, we've had several downpours this week so I'm hoping the reservoirs are filling back up so it will end the drought.

That's great if you're into storms but not so great if you want to get to sleep! :lmao:

I remember watching a storm one night, I don't know whether you'd call it a storm actually because all you could see was lightning throughout the clouds, but no thunder. It's one of the most amazing things I've seen. It was beautiful to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back