What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been up to? 2022 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing exciting today, been for a walk, been to the dentist and currently wondering what we need to do for tea. I still haven't decided so we shall have to see what I rustle up later.

I hope you manage to sort out what you are going to eat, I've not decided what I'm having yet but once I open the freezer I'll know what takes my fancy. 😂

I've just been sorting out the rubbish, OK it's taken me all day to sort out what has to go out tonight. I also had the podiatrist around this afternoon to do my toenails, so that's another job done. :D

We ended up with chips, in the end, we're on chicken tonight. Han's out today, so I'll have to wait until she gets back before I work out what the chicken will be going with. I doubt she will want to wait for a chicken dinner.

I'm hungry now! 😂

I ended up having beef stew and dumpling in red wine gravy with mashed potato beans and broccoli followed by summer fruit pudding and custard. :loveit:

Fantastic day today, Han received her GCSE Results. She got A*'s. A's and a few B's, we are super proud of her, especially after all she's dealt with over the last few years. It's been a bumpy ride, but the proof is in the pudding, so to speak! 👩‍🍳

It is true what they say...Hard work really does pay off. ❤️

GCSEs 2022.jpg

Congratulations, my darling girl, you are simply AMAZING! :loveit:

I meant to do this yesterday but got sidetracked.

Give my love to Han and tell her well done on her results, she's done really well and I wish her every luck with whatever path she follows. :hug:

Lol! Not like you, Joan. :lmao:

I will pass on all your lovely comments, now roll on 6th form, and the driving lessons! :loveit:

I've never heard men scream like a bunch of girls before. :lmao:

The driving is amazing, but I've no idea what would possess you to stand on the edge of the bank when a car is coming at you at mark II. Now I know why they were screaming!

I love rally driving, there's something about it. 🚘

I agree Angie, I know they did have a stage that was in Wales, not sure when the last one was run but with so many events losing out to the pandemic not sure if it will be back or not.

I used to love watching F1 but haven't seen any of it this year, I have so much other stuff I've got recorded that it just doesn't seem to be as important now. :eyeroll:

I like watching it on the TV because you get all the best angles but being in the crowd and feeling it would give it a totally different vibe.

They're amazing at what they do though. I usually see snippets of F1 on Gogglebox. :wink:

I love watching Gogglebox, it's one of the programs I only started to watch after John's death but I think it's great, I do cringe a bit at the language though. 🤣

Lol! It's all fun. Some of the things they come out with are hilarious. We're back watching the old series on Netflix until the new ones are back out.

The pair who make me laugh and wonder how they are still together are Giles and his wife Mary. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back