What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been up to? 2022 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true, I can't believe that I'll be 79 next Monday, I keep wondering where the years have gone, never thought I'd get this far. :scream:

Thanks Angie, I hope there is loads of life left, don't forget as far as Caia is concerned I'm going to live until I'm 108, although I don't particularly want to live that long.:what:

Well, I agree with Caia. The longer, the better. 108 isn't bad. You've probably got enough things going on to keep you busy for that long anyway! :lmao:

Well, I agree with Caia. The longer, the better. 108 isn't bad. You've probably got enough things going on to keep you busy for that long anyway! :lmao:
Your right there, what with emails, forums, picking up snippets of news along the way and the couple of games I play the day is gone before I know it. Of course in among that lot I have to eat and try to do housework. :eyeroll:

My mobility scooter arrived today, it looks quite smart and very easy to operate.

The delivery driver had quite a journey, he'd come from North Yorkshire, had a couple of jobs before me and arrived here about 5.30 pm, I asked him if he had to travel back today and he said no he had another couple of jobs tomorrow and was staying over.

He then asked how far Swansea was from here to which I replied oh about a couple of hours, he didn't look very happy about that. I felt sorry for him and wouldn't like his job. :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back