What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been up to? 2022 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I haven't done it yet but I will before the week is out.

It is nice and sunny here as well, it did start out dull again but the sun finally broke through, the forecast shows it's going to be sunny for the next few days, I'll just keep looking out the window and take it from there. :D

Hope your shopping wasn't late so you could enjoy your breakfast. 😂

Muddling through

1.jpg

A Guy

@Joan The shopping turned up just at the right time, so it didn't impact my breakfast too much.

The sun is glorious at the minute, and we're enjoying a little bit of it each day. I'm hoping shortly we can get some hanging baskets to make the front look prettier.

It's so lovely basking in the sun. A bit of Vitamin D goes a long way.

sun GIF

Yes, we've got glorious sunshine again here although it's still a bit chilly at night.

There were quite a few properties on the housing list this week and actually one where I wanted to be so I've bid on it, just have to wait and see if I'm lucky. :D

Angie you'll be pleased to know my eye test is all sorted. I phoned lunchtime and left a message and she phoned me back, she'll be with me in a couple of weeks. :D

Angie you'll be pleased to know my eye test is all sorted. I phoned lunchtime and left a message and she phoned me back, she'll be with me in a couple of weeks. :D

Excellent, glad you're all sorted out now. I'm currently waiting on my new glasses! 🤓

Excellent, glad you're all sorted out now. I'm currently waiting on my new glasses! 🤓
I take it yours are just for close work, you don't have to wear them all the time?

I didn't have to wear them until I was in my 40s and I was given bifocals. I can actually see without them for generally moving around or watching TV but need them for reading and close work, and I was given a pair that were just a single vision pair that were just the right distance from me to the computer screen.

I only use glasses, and just bought from Readers not prescription, for close up reading and small text...and my phone which I can see without but why bother? I think I'm doing good for 61+ in that regard. I see they now have drops for close up viewing. I assume there are limits as to who it would work for

A Guy

I've not heard anything over here about those drops, are they an American thing Bill?000

John wore them from being a small child, not sure how old he actually was when he first got them but I only knew him with them. It was after we moved to Wales in the late 80s that I first had them.

I don't know if anything pharmaceutical is just an American thing, but it is an American company, and it's a new product

With todays world, sometimes not being able to see things might be an advantage :oops:

A Guy

You got that right Bill. 😂

Sunshines out again today, it's still quite chilly in the mornings but the sun is gradually starting to get some warmth as the day goes on and the flowers and plants are starting to come alive again. 😍

I only use glasses, and just bought from Readers not prescription, for close up reading and small text...and my phone which I can see without but why bother? I think I'm doing good for 61+ in that regard. I see they now have drops for close up viewing. I assume there are limits as to who it would work for

A Guy

That's really good going! I only need them for reading small print and working on the PC. I don't think I would use drops for things like that. I don't think I'm brave enough. 😂

Sun's out again, but John tells me the weather's going back down to freezing shortly. You've gotta love English weather!

That's why we've always got something to talk about, the wonderful English weather, it's so unpredictable. 🤣

I saw the forecast about it going back to winter, even though we've had such sunny days lately it has still been cold in the mornings.

I'm watching the Dancing on Ice finals at the moment, it's going to be a close call this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back