What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been up to? 2022 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Job of the week, playing chauffeur to Han while she's back and forth with her exams. 😂

Luckily she's not far but I never know what time she's coming home these days so the schedule has gone right out the window. I did manage to get some accounts done this morning and then I've been playing text tennis with her for the rest of the day.

I like your explanation with regards texts between you both, I'd never thought about giving it a name but that one is perfect for it, it's something that Kelly and I do a lot. 🤣

Today is her last day of exams, and then she gets a week off for half term, so she and I are looking forward to that. 😂

Season 2 Relax GIF by Friends

Had a little lie in this morning, with no tigers or bears in site. Oh my! 😂

Bit of a relaxing day today, I say that but there seems to have been a lot of washing involved. Tea to make next and then hopefully a film later.

Glad to hear you've had a somewhat relaxing day, even if there was washing to do. I'm just going to get off to bed, read a few pages of my book then settle down, see you tomorrow. 😘

Aww, I'm glad you had a good read before bed. What'cha reading? Thriller, romance, action-packed novel! Speaking of reading, I'm back now. I've just had to clean my glasses because I had finger marks all over them. Why does that happen when I don't touch the lenses? 🤔

I know that problem, it's so annoying. 😂 The books I read are family sagas mainly set around the late 1800s early 1900s. The authors I read are Anna Jacobs, Josephine Cox, Rosie Goodwin and a few others who write family sagas.

We've enjoyed the Bank Holiday celebrations today and managed to have a little sunshine too!

I've been watching the celebrations on TV, we haven't had the sunshine though, well not today although yesterday was about the hottest so far but back to normal today, grey, cold, and rain, in other words, a typical British summers day. 🤣

So I hear, I didn't actually see it. I have today's pageant set to record so I don't miss anything. I believe it's the last of the celebrations planned. I loved the beginning of last nights concert, the Queen and Paddington Bear followed by the group Queen with Adam Lampert, brilliant. :)

The Paddington Bear Sketch with the Queen was fabulous! Apparently, her Majesty had kept it quiet from everyone.
This is why we love her so much. 😍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back