What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been doing up to? 2023 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got up this morning to snow, well going into the kitchen first and looking out the window there is no sign of snow but there is a covering of it round the back garden and the roofs of the properties I can see. It was snowing as well but not very much, the flakes were small and mixed in with rain, it's stopped now so just waiting to see how long before it disappears again. :lmao:

We haven't got any yet, apparently it's on it's way. :snowflake:The temps have dropped though so it was below freezing last night and I can certainly feel the temperature difference. I'm hoping for the beautiful sunshine we had the other day. I came out the front door and basked in it for a minute. It was nice to feel the warmth on my face. The skies were beautiful too.

No sign of any snow now it's all melted away. It has tried to snow again but not enough to make any difference, now it's just cold and cloudy.
Been a busy day so far today, my dinners delivered, my hair washed, the nurse to dress my legs and my friend who does the cleaning for me. I will now go and get the kitchen ready for doing my dinner a bit later, not sure what I'm having yet though I'll just dive into the freezer and see what takes my fancy. :lmao:

No snow here :sunglasses: But big rain coming!

1.jpg

A Guy
5c7e3e4272f5d9028c17ec3b_108x54.png

So did I! It's lifelike!

As for the snow I lied, it's been appearing all day and afternoon since yesterday! Bad time to sort out fencing! Lol! :lmao:

Last edited:
Have you got the wind up your way Angie? Very windy down here, the rain has eased off but it's still windy although not quite as bad as yesterday. Mind you March came in like a lamb so of course it's going to go out like a lion if it keeps up like this. :lmao:

Have you got the wind up your way Angie? Very windy down here, the rain has eased off but it's still windy although not quite as bad as yesterday. Mind you March came in like a lamb so of course it's going to go out like a lion if it keeps up like this. :lmao:

I wasn't quite sure what to make of your first sentence, but it made me giggle all the same. :lmao:

Yeah, we have hail, wind and rain. It seems to lash it down at the minute, yet we had blue skies over an hour ago. Hopefully, the blue skies might start to appear more, and then the sun might get his hat on. 😎

I'm pleased to see that Bill is finally getting the much-deserved rain, and he seems to be enjoying it. :loveit:

:lmao: Just read what I wrote again and I can see why you got the giggles, I would have as well if it was me.

The wind has gone at the moment we just have a slight breeze and the sun is out. At the moment the sky isn't what you would call blue, it has a slight grey look to it, but at least it's not raining but a bit chilly.

I'm glad Bill has got the rain now it should make things better for his location. :)

I know, he prays for rain, and we pray for the sun.

We were back on hail and showers yesterday, the temp has dropped, and you can feel the cold, but currently, we have a blue sky and a few grey clouds, so I'm hopeful.

I don't mind cold and crisp I'm just not a fan of the rain all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back