What's new

Easter Marshmallow Bark

Are you looking for a fun and simple treat to make with the little ones this Easter? Then, this is the recipe for you. It's a no-bake recipe, perfect for getting everyone involved in the stirring, sprinkling, and, even better, the sweet, delectable treat at the end.

No mess, no fuss, just simply stir and pour.

1 Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium) (Medium).JPG​
​
Not only does it look great, but it tastes great too!

Ingredients:​

3 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​
  • 300 Grams White Chocolate
  • 100 Grams Mini Marshmallows
  • Floral/Easter Sprinkles or 100s and 1000s
  • Coconut Oil (Optional)

Equipment:​

  • Microwave Bowl
  • Spatula
  • 8-inch x 1-inch Tin
  • Baking Paper
  • Sharp Knife
  • Teaspoon (Optional)
  • Egg-Shaped Cutter (Optional)

Method:​

Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30-second bursts.

4 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​
​
To help with the melting process, I added a touch of Coconut Oil to the chocolate.

5 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​

6 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​
​
I stirred it in and then placed the chocolate back in the microwave until nearly melted.​

7 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​
​
I then removed the chocolate from the microwave and stirred until fully smooth.​

8 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​

Now, pour some of the marshmallows into the melted chocolate.

9 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​
​
Stir in until fully coated, then add some more marshmallows; this allows the chocolate to cool a little and for you to add that little bit more marshmallowy goodness without the risk of it all melting.
​
I used 100 grams of the 125-gram bag I bought; however, I still had more chocolate to marshmallow ratio when pouring, so I could have used the entire bag. It all depends on the amount of marshmallows you want to use.

10 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​

Once fully combined.

2 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​
​
Pour the mixture into the lined tin.

11 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​
​
Press it into the edges using the spatula. (I used foldback clips (that I pre-washed) to hold the paper in place).

12 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​

Then, sprinkle the Easter-themed sprinkles over the top or whatever you have available. I used Flower Sprinkles from Tesco.

13 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​

Remove the clips and place the tin in the fridge to set.

14 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​

Once set, remove from the fridge, remove from the tin and carefully slice into bite-sized chunks.

15 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​
​
If you wish to cut into egg shapes, allow the chocolate to return to room temp; otherwise, the cutter won't go through the chocolate.​
​
16 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​
​
Place the chunks onto a plate and share.

17 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​
​
You can see some chunky marshmallow pieces in some of these pieces.

18 How to make Easter Marshmallow Bark by Help Me Bake (Medium).JPG​
​
And there you have it, another quick and easy treat to make with the little ones.
​
Enjoy, and happy making!

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top