Continue reading...When we are baking, we’re sometimes unsure as to whether there is too much in the batter or too little so in order for you to save some time in the kitchen here is a tip to help you with your flavours.
1. Prepare your batter and add the amount of flavouring you require.
2. Stir into your batter.
3. Take a teaspoon and scoop out some of the batter and place it into a baking/cupcake case.
4. You only require a small amount, like so.
5. Place the case into the microwave.
6. Cook on full power for approximately 30 seconds...