What's new

Today...what have you been up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! I didn't know cheese had to be straight, ours are perfect every time......only because I buy ready sliced cheese otherwise it always seems to bend and end up like a door wedge!
 
Today I'm feeling a little bit proud of myself :D.....I have just received my teaching certificate!!

A massive thanks to Graham and Shona at Maxam Training Ltd for a thoroughly enjoyable course!

:thumbs:
 
Thanks Bill, I'm really pleased too.

It was a lot of hard work but we had a great teacher, a fabulous group and we learned lots, it was the most fun I've had in ages! :D
 
Congratulations Angie, you've only got to look at this site to know you can do marvellous things now you've got a piece of paper to prove it. :D
 
Does John know you are telling stories about him cutting the cheese? :D
A Guy
Of course it doesn't bother him, we had a good laugh about it. ;)

LOL! I didn't know cheese had to be straight, ours are perfect every time......only because I buy ready sliced cheese otherwise it always seems to bend and end up like a door wedge!

:roflmao: We buy cheese in large blocks, I don't have a problem cutting straight but John does and he'd be the one with wedges if not careful. :p
It's no use buying cheese in those small packets here, a couple of slices and it would be gone and we get through a lot of cheese in this house, well John does. :p
 
We used to go through loads of block cheese that's why we changed to sliced (I think it was because of my wedges) LOL!

I was going through the post last night and opened a card I had been sent by the AAT......this is definitely what me and the office look like today buried under paperwork, it will probably be the same in 50 years too! Made me giggle. ;)

AAT Card 1.JPG
 
Those look great Angie, I'm sure you'll enjoy using them, much better than plastic bags. ;)
 
Lol! I love them, great for all the workshop stuff and my essentials, plus great for advertising too. You need not worry Bill I will always remain grounded and remember my friends. ;)

I would like to wish R3b3ccaaa a very Happy Birthday today too! :party: :dinesh:
 
Extremely busy day today buried under the paperwork but managed to meet my deadline!

Now off to bed! See you in the morning!

:sleep-039:
 
Today I'm feeling a little bit proud of myself :D.....I have just received my teaching certificate!!

A massive thanks to Graham and Shona at Maxam Training Ltd for a thoroughly enjoyable course!

:thumbs:

Congratulations on passing. :D

I don't really like cheese I prefer a little cream cheese instead. Today I'm trying to sit down and read my book although I've not managed it yet.
 
Thank you.

Lol are we still talking cheese! I had it on my tuna melt before mmmmm delicious! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top