What's new

Today...what have you been up to? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Yes I even entered a competition! :D

So after seeing who I thought was JK Rowling and Pitbull (not together mind you) I'm wondering who else I may bump into today!
 
Today I have been making modifications to the Workshop section in order to make it more user friendly when booking! :D
 
Thank you Angie having a nice quiet day, got to build up energy for the party on Saturday. ;)
 
Today Hannah and I have been busy baking and creating in the kitchen!

Joan this one was created especially for you! ;) Happy Birthday! :party:

Joan Cake.jpg Joan Cake 2.jpg
 
Thank you very much for the cake, I saw it in the other thread before seeing this plus I've just seen I've got a Notification so I'd better go and check that.:D

Hannah you are becoming a brilliant young cook which goes to show how good your Mum is at teaching, well done to you both. ;)
 
You're welcome Joan, it's as close to the real thing we could do for you. Hannah came up with the design and made the cakes herself. :D I will show her your comments, she will be thrilled, (thank you from me too :D) it will cheer her up to as she is feeling a little under the weather as we now seem to have lots of coughs and sneezes going on!
 
She's coughing and sneezing like there is no tomorrow, I've just got the kettle on ready to steam the olbas. :)
 
I had my cast removed from my arm on Monday which I'm very pleased about. :D

So is Hannah she can't wait to go swimming! ;)

Today I have been to London to see the Queen....well not quite, I have been to London but Her Majesty wasn't home so we went to see a show instead lol! We also saw Ashleigh and Pudsey (the Britains got Talent Winners) and bumped into an old friend at the train station! We've had a great day.

:thumbs:
 
I'm back to work today after our day off so I have been preparing for next weeks course and doing modifications to the site. I have been moving stuff around and trying to make it a little more user friendly for those who are not used to forums. :nerd:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top