LOL! I didn't know cheese had to be straight, ours are perfect every time......only because I buy ready sliced cheese otherwise it always seems to bend and end up like a door wedge!
LOL! I didn't know cheese had to be straight, ours are perfect every time......only because I buy ready sliced cheese otherwise it always seems to bend and end up like a door wedge!
:roflmao: We buy cheese in large blocks, I don't have a problem cutting straight but John does and he'd be the one with wedges if not careful.
It's no use buying cheese in those small packets here, a couple of slices and it would be gone and we get through a lot of cheese in this house, well John does.
We used to go through loads of block cheese that's why we changed to sliced (I think it was because of my wedges) LOL!
I was going through the post last night and opened a card I had been sent by the AAT......this is definitely what me and the office look like today buried under paperwork, it will probably be the same in 50 years too! Made me giggle.
Lol! I love them, great for all the workshop stuff and my essentials, plus great for advertising too. You need not worry Bill I will always remain grounded and remember my friends.
I would like to wish R3b3ccaaa a very Happy Birthday today too!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.