What's new

Today...what have you been up to? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today has been diverse but very busy, now I'm just finishing off my 'things to do list' (it's quite long), I've got all my envelopes for the morning and in theory I can plough through all my stuff tomorrrow! :nerd: Here's hoping! LOL!

As I've just sorted out a mountain of paperwork I'm now feeling very tired! Night all! :sleep-039:

Today has been another beautiful scorchio day. I have managed to get through some of my things to do list, posted my next workshop on fb, got some more bookings on it :) sorted all the teachers and staff presents for the end of school tomorrow and had a very interesting, helpful, informative chat with Lizzie at The Craftwork Studio.

So, all in all a great day albeit slightly different than the one I had in mind. :thumbs:

How was yours?

I noticed the thread about The Mat, don't have time to watch it at present but will later and let you know what I think. :wink:

It's brilliant Joan I bought one and it came in very handy when I did my Graduation Cap especially in this weather too. :wink:

That was brilliant, I've just watched it and was very impressed. Hope you enjoy using it Angie. :wink:

I know they are fab and a great help with icing. :D

I've just been to see Pacific Rim at the pictures, it was quite good so I give it 7/10.

Yes I did it was good in parts but then sometimes you couldn't make out what was going on due to all the water splashing. Lol! There are still a few others I would like to see though.

LOL! I don't know I don't have one! :huh:

Well I have had a truly inspiring helpful informative day today thanks to the lovely Jules :D. That's not the way it started out but we have managed to discuss, plan and run through lots of ideas. Helpful, helpful and more helpful! Thanks honey! :wink:

Today I have been to the Cinema with Han and watched Monsters University, it was fantastic, I laughed loads! :thumbs:

[video=youtube;ODePHkWSg-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODePHkWSg-U[/video]

Lol you won!

Joan it was great fun I laughed more than Hannah, I found it hilarious so much so I would happily watch it again.

Today seems to be the day that I'm generating lots of ideas and making new twitter friends across the globe! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back