What's new

Today...what have you been up to? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to self....do not mock ones friend in the morning otherwise you will bang your head getting in the car have plug in air freshener all over your hands and plug socket and then have milk pouring out all around your fridge! :eyeroll:

On the plus side the fridge has now had another thorough clean and I now have more 'smilies' to portray my day! LOL! Hope yours is going far better than mine! :wink:

Ouch, how's the head :p

I've taken a bus ride into Tenby today to meet up with my daughter and youngest grandson for an hour and taken a bag of coat hangers in for her. :D

Tried to add a photo but it wont let me, nothing happens when I click upload, oh well never mind. :eyeroll:

Better thank you! :plead:

Oooh sounds nice, did you have a lovely day? I don't get the bit about the coat hangers am I missing something lol!

Thanks for letting me know about the pic, I'll get John to have a look at it, when he's sorted will you try again for me so that I can make sure it works.

I'm sorting tea shortly, Chicken Casserole and Mash hmmmm! :D

I'll try again with the photo when you let me know Johns sorted it, thanks Angie.

Coat hangers :p My John came home yesterday from a friends house with a bag of coat hangers and I didn't need any so took them into Tenby with me for my daughter. Although she said she didn't need any at the moment no doubt she would soon. :wink:

Wow your tea sounds tasty I'm on my way. :p

OK here's the photo I tried to upload earlier, it's my youngest grandson when I went to catch the bus home.

WP_20130703_004.jpg

A couple of him taken in the café, he's trying out ice cubes.:)

V__D975.jpg WP_20130703_001.jpg

Last edited:
Yes sorted, obviously because you can now post pics lol! Tea was fabulous and I even got to use one of my new mashers, you're welcome anytime. Aww Joan your grandson is so cute, absolutely love the pics thanks for posting and thanks for clearing up the hangers I wasn't too sure what you were doing with them lol!

Thanks for the compliments on Connor, he'll be 4 on Halloween, the one regret my daughter had was when she had to cut his hair short. He had a mass of curls before that whereas his brothers hair is straight. :)

How's that for a birthday party, he'll be the coolest kid ever! I've never seen him with curls and he's cute as a button just the way he is. :)

Ghost, wonderful, I've just got the video but loved the film but then who wouldn't with Patrick Swayze <sp> in it, just like Dirty Dancing. :p

When I've dug out a photo of Connor with his curls I'll post it Angie. I'm going to go and look at your Strawberry creations. :wink:

Those strawberry creations look scrummy Angie, found a couple of photos of Connor with his curls. There's one of him and the other is him and his brother.

!cid_BEADA8820E5B461D85EE6E65D6C396F2@JoanPC.png !cid_B7C399B88B174971AE4CADC11B01C7DC@JoanPC.png

I do wish they hadn't cropped the top of their heads off when I sent them from my Windows 7 machine to my Windows 8 machine. :dizzy:

Last edited:
Thank you. :wink:

Wow he looks completely differently, I see what you mean about Connor's brother having straight hair. Gorgeous pic though.

Had to work on the 4th, no independence for me, lol. Still having our heatwave too!

A Guy

We had a nice time at the cinema thanks Joan and your grandsons are beautiful.
I've been to Zumba this morning it was very hot but then the water in the pool was really cold.

Last edited:
Thank you. :wink:

Wow he looks completely differently, I see what you mean about Connor's brother having straight hair. Gorgeous pic though.

Thanks, Cameron is the image of his Dad and Connor is more his Granddad's side, pictures of John my hubby and their Granddad, when he was baby and they are so alike and that goes for the curls.:)

We had a nice time at the cinema thanks Joan and your grandsons are beautiful.
I've been to Zumba this morning it was very hot but then the water in the pool was really cold.

Thanks Jean, I think they're great as well. I've only got 3 grandsons, those 2 which are my youngest daughters and the other one is my eldest sons boy, he's 14 and lives in England. Honestly 4 kids and only 3 grandkids, eldest daughter never wanted any and the youngest son is with someone who's already got 2 daughters and now 4 grandchildren so makes do with being step dad and step granddad. :eyeroll:

Ooh so does that mean you're going to post pics of John as well? They are gorgeous I'm sure all the grandchildren bring you lots of joy. :)

I went to see Ghost today with my Mum, it was her Mother's Day present. We had a great time, the show was brilliant and such a beautiful day.

I'm very pleased to hear you had a good time with your Mum, as for pictures of John that I'm not so sure of. Actually I don't have that many pictures of him and Kelly has the baby photo's of him that his Mum sent.:wink:

Aww never mind, today I'm being a domestic goddess, I have the music playing, the hoover in hand, whilst my Madeira cake is baking in the oven. Serious multi tasking going on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back