What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [5] (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the weather is pants here too, it hasn't stopped raining, and we are currently on weather warnings! The house is so dark we went into the conservatory today just for a bit of natural daylight. 🌞

@Joan I hope your driveway has cleared now?

The rain has stopped for a minute anyway, so that's something.

We're having Sunday dinner for tea tonight just to mix things up a bit. 😁

Not been offered the jab yet Bill, but as I'm in Wales and they're still working on the over 80s and care home etc. so have no idea when it will happen or where they'd expect me to go for it.

Angie, I should have come here before I just sent you a message about the weather. 😂

My drive has drained, today we've had blue sky, white clouds and sunshine although I've just looked out the window and there's a bit of grey creeping into the clouds so not sure if we'll get any more rain, I tend not to take any notice of weather forecasts and just look outside to see what's happening. :)

You have a weather stone Joan?

9f3ed6572a6b8738415bc89155fd00c9.jpg

A Guy

At least you have a proper driveway Thomas, as my bungalow was built on what used to be part of a farm field it's just had chippings put down but of course the grass just grows through it.

We've had full-on snow again today! I tried putting some bread out for the birds, but they can't see it due to all the snow on the ground. John's just been out to the bin, and it's frozen solid! 🤣 I can't keep up with all this change in weather, although I hope that the storm has now gone. I haven't heard anything more about it, so I'm assuming it's passed by now. :)

We've had sunshine again, but it's very cold and the gritters have been out for the last 3 nights. The rooftops in the mornings are white and it's not snow but frost. The storm has passed over but the rain etc. are the aftermaths of it.

LOL , Tigger tried a trick on my daughter and it worked a second time.
He climbed up on the seat of a dining room chair under the table cloth,
Then when she pulled out the chair, he jumps out. :)

Happy Monday! Today, I managed to have five minutes in my office until Han's next lesson, and I am currently working with my mouse on the wrong side because the lead won't reach my right side. 🤣

It's stopped snowing though! :snowman: For now, anyway! 🌞

Happy Monday! Today, I managed to have five minutes in my office until Han's next lesson, and I am currently working with my mouse on the wrong side because the lead won't reach my right side. 🤣

It's stopped snowing though! :snowman: For now, anyway! 🌞
Time to consider a usb extension or wireless moose

The problem is the wireless mouse; it died hence the plugin. I don't think we have any other spares so I'll have to make do. At least it works though, so that's something. :)

You should make sure you have a backup mouse Angie, I've got a few so if one breaks I've got another to use, the wireless type and corded. 😂
I'm just trying to get through the day as it's not happy for me, it's Johns birthday today, he would have been 72.

I was going to get you a longer lead but you insisted it was ok and shooed me away!!!

Yes, that is true, I wasn't calling you, I was just saying. 🤣

You should make sure you have a backup mouse Angie, I've got a few so if one breaks I've got another to use, the wireless type and corded. 😂
I'm just trying to get through the day as it's not happy for me, it's Johns birthday today, he would have been 72.

My mouse has batteries, so it isn't usually a problem but because Han's using it I'm demoted to what's leftover. I'm sure John was close by yesterday and knew you were thinking of him. 💞 Did Willow stay close and cheer you up a little? 🐱

Visited my Mom today, it is her 86th Birthday

A Guy

How lovely, Many Happy Returns to her! I'm sure she really enjoyed the visit. :)

I get to speak to my friend today who I haven't seen or really spoken to in nearly a year! This will be me, hand gestures and everything! LOL! 😂

Bless her, she was enjoying herself.

Happy Birthday to your Mum Bill hope she's having a good day. :loveit:

Enjoy speaking with your friend Angie. :loveit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back