What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per usual my day has been taken up with phone calls and sorting out forms. I'd phoned the housing people about the print out I got from the doctors and she phoned me back later. At first she was going to arrange for someone to come and pick it up when I told her there were 30 pages. Then she said to just email her a scan of the page with the doctors note on it, I sent her the first 3 pages as that gave a summary and the part from the doctor plus the consent form I had to send giving them permission to speak to the doctors if necessary. Also I've just remembered something else I wanted to phone about but forgot. :eyeroll:

Ad53Vu5.jpeg

A Guy

As per usual my day has been taken up with phone calls and sorting out forms. I'd phoned the housing people about the print out I got from the doctors and she phoned me back later. At first she was going to arrange for someone to come and pick it up when I told her there were 30 pages. Then she said to just email her a scan of the page with the doctors note on it, I sent her the first 3 pages as that gave a summary and the part from the doctor plus the consent form I had to send giving them permission to speak to the doctors if necessary. Also I've just remembered something else I wanted to phone about but forgot. :eyeroll:

Either do it as soon as it comes in your head or have a note pad handy; I do that all the time. 😂

We're back on revision and now apparently handbags again! 😝 And here's me thinking we were doing so well. We did some yesterday and then again today, but we seem to have done a little too much today, so we've given up. 🙈

I made some edible bobble hats yesterday with fondant icing, so I will post them when I get the chance to put some descriptive writing together. I wasn't best impressed because I made one of them with a chocolate orange, but the ones that I ordered online had battered boxes, pieces missing from them and were bad quality. I've since been online and found that other people have had the same issues. 🤨

The bobble hats came out really well though and look really Christmassy. ‍🎄🤶

We've also ordered some more revision stuff, so I'll let you know how that goes! 😁

Had a phone call back from the Citizens Advice Centre today, they're getting on the case with regards the car, she's sending me some forms to fill out, of course, if I hear back from the finance company with anything new I've to let them know.
That's the last major thing to be sorted and waiting to hear back about the annuity, after that hopefully my stress levels will drop which will help get rid of the heartburn and indigestion I've been suffering from since Johns passing, I'll be able to safely fall apart then. :crys:

Aww, Joan, you're doing so well with all this, you're ploughing through everything that needs sorting and just getting stuck in with all the changes that are currently happening in your life. I really do hope there is a little light at the end of the tunnel for you soon and a reprieve from all the form filling. I hope that you manage to set aside all the stresses of life and have a lovely Christmas with Kelly and the kids. 😘

Aww, Joan, you're doing so well with all this, you're ploughing through everything that needs sorting and just getting stuck in with all the changes that are currently happening in your life. I really do hope there is a little light at the end of the tunnel for you soon and a reprieve from all the form filling. I hope that you manage to set aside all the stresses of life and have a lovely Christmas with Kelly and the kids. 😘
I'm sure I will, especially with Caia around I don't think she will let me be miserable. :)

Yeah! See you're getting into the Christmas spirit already! 😁

We've been back on the revision again today and actually done okay with it. 🤓 I also received a gift from a food company which I interact with, which was lovely. I'll do a post on it when I get a second. This week seems to be flying by, and I'm not sure where the time is going!

Roll on the weekend, I say that, but it doesn't make a difference what day it is as I'm always working! Lol! 🤣

Aww Bill, hopefully, the rest, albeit it's been a very looooooong one will do you some good. Working from home does have its benefits, but then again, I never really leave the office. And then when I do I get to teach and revise at the kitchen table, go me! 🤣 Such a rock'n'roll lifestyle!

I don't envy any of you, mind you even being retired I don't know where the time goes, there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to do what I want to do in a day. :scream:

Anyone who thinks being retired means being lazy , sitting on the porch all day is deluded. :)

There is always "One more thing" to do.

Bill , of course, is the exception to the rule.:)

Neither do I 😂 everything I need to do is generally indoors the only time I venture outside now is when I have to empty the bin. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back