What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing with everything, my phone, chair and the table my notebook sits on, I still have to get that right so it's comfortable to work on. The table is one that can be slid under a bed or couch and can be risen or lowered, like a hospital bedside trolley but it doesn't look clinical. It is in very good condition no marks or anything. It's quite comfortable Bill but I'm still trying settings out to find the best position doing different things.

Just taken a photo of my table Angie so you can see what I use with my Notebook, of course it's bound to end up and it's side again. :D

Joan table.JPG

Lol I'll have a look and flip it round at some point.

....done!

That's a great table, we have one of those cushions with a wooden top pretty much like a tray you'd have your tea on but it's for a laptop. I bought it from Morrison's about 10 years ago for about a fiver and it's probably one of the best things I've ever bought. Han uses it loads now and even though it's a little scuffed I won't part with it. Best buy ever! :D

I know the type you mean I may have a look into one of those because having it at a height so it misses the arm of the chair it's not that comfortable. It doesn't wheel about as easy now because one of the wheels broke. Well the casters are the sort that have the locking button and are made up of two wheels so one kept falling off, one side runs on the 2 wheels and the other only runs on one and the only way I could get it to stay in place was to glue it, making it very hard to move about now. :D

I love ours Joan it's fab, Han uses it loads and everybody who sees it wants one. Yes I can see from the height of it you'll be typing above your head. Lol! I think with the new chair you need new accessories to go with it.:wink:

Well I'm hoping Doris has had her fun today she's blown down part of my trees again uprooted one of my bushes and played havoc with one of my conifers. I was jumping about in the mud before trying to put my bush back. :unsure:

Thank goodness it's died down here, not gone completely but not blowing as hard as it was last night. I'm frightened of
the wind, when you are surrounded by ash trees higher than the bungalow and knowing how old they are with several rotten branches doesn't give me much confidence. One of them is just into my next door neighbours garden and the electricity cables for me and the neighbour at the back of me are either side of the tree. :scream:

Oh and I've just been online and ordered a cushioned lap tray which will be here Saturday. :)

Yes Bill, Doris seems to be on a mission she was hammering on the windows at 5am this morning. [emoji24]

Ooh Joan I don't like the sound of all those trees round you, I do hope you stay safe.

On a plus note is that what they are called a cushioned lap tray? I'll have to have a nosey, are you getting it from Amazon? [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like the look of that you will have to give me your verdict on it when it arrives.

Very nice, it came this afternoon via the normal postman. Didn't get chance to open it till late afternoon but it's comfortable and it fits in-between the arms of my recliner and I can use the mouse on the arm of the chair, I couldn't manage the touch pad when I first got the laptop so plugged a mouse in and used to use that at the side of me on the couch.

I've still got to try it with my laptop sitting on the cooling pad but that is only slightly bigger either side so it should be OK as the new pad is supposed to take up to an 18" laptop and mine is a 15.6" and there is room either side. :D

Whoop whoop for the weekend. It's been a busy old week so I'm looking forward to a little down time over the next few days.

Was off yesterday, washed and detailed car. Visited Mom today...yup, rained hard both ways. My fault :D

A Guy

We have had more rain than the last 5 years! Lots of issues caused by it of course. A Guy

You said it never rains where you are! We've got lovely weather at the moment it's practically summer.

Enjoy the rain Bill but stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back