What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so pleased everyone is okay Joan, I agree that kids keep you on the edge of your seat but they are so resilient and fearless that they take most things in their stride. I'm glad Kelly is back to feeling the love from Caia and she's running round again and that Connor is doing ok.

@ Bill running around like a lunatic is a daily event for you isn't it? It seems to be the norm for me this week too. :wink:

Off to make a cake in a minute so I had better drag myself out of bed.

@Lula enjoy your shopping!

Thanks all, spoke to her this morning and you could hear Caia in the background chattering away. Kelly was laughing as she had got hold of a torch and was going round shining the light in the dogs ears and anyone else who came close, Kelly said of course she'd had it done to her in the hospital, Kelly kept telling her to stop doing it she wasn't a doctor but Caia was too busy laughing and then she took her nappy off and starting running around. I said to Kelly at least she's keeping herself cool. Kelly didn't get any sleep last night as she put her back in her own room and she'd got the baby alarm back out and the doors were open and she kept going in to check she was OK, of course Caia slept through the night.

@Bill, we're used to you running around like an idiot it's your normal state isn't it. :p :Devil:

Hope you have a good shopping trip Lula, even better if you're spending someone else's money. :wink:

@Bill, we're used to you running around like an idiot it's your normal state isn't it. :p :Devil:

Now hold on! It's lunatic if you please! :)

Angie, I haven't seen you at the run around like a lunatic meetings?

Good to see you Lula, have fun

A Guy

Got the ick again. Had to get up as my head is clogged. Someone at 10F asked what I do when I get sick. I said "complain" :)

A Guy

Got the ick again. Had to get up as my head is clogged. Someone at 10F asked what I do when I get sick. I said "complain" :)

A Guy
Nice one Bill, I don't bother doing anything, nobody takes any notice anyway. :p

I don't do ill either, I have to carry on regardless. I'm discreet at the meetings Bill that's why you haven't seen me. Lunatic is my middle name! I might not do as much mileage as you Bill but I'd definitely give you a run for your money in the running stakes. Ha ha the joys of life always busy and always on the go. Hope you're feeling better soon though.

So glad Caia is back to her funny self the torch thing made me giggle that's so sweet. She might be in training for her future career that is with the torch not the missing nappy lol.

That's what one of the things about being a Mum is Angie, we don't get ill we just carry on. :p

I didn't work but a couple hours at the end of the day. 1st time I can remember taking a whole day off sick in a long time. Tomorrow I'll sleep in, then see how I feel.

[video=youtube;uhoKhYYQSYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhoKhYYQSYA[/video]

A Guy

Hope you've managed to sleep in a get some rest Bill. I do love the the vid though. Vicks to the rescue.

Not much sleep, sitting up in recliner so I can breathe some, and head doesn't pound. Other than that, I'm peachy :)

A Guy

Steam some olbas either that or puts vicks vapour rub on the soles of your feet and then put socks on and go to sleep. Apparently that works wonders. ☺

I've always got one of the Vick inhalers with me, just sniff a couple of times up my nose to clear it before settling down for the night. :)

I've had one of those for the past two months Joan it's like a companion. Lol.

I know what you mean Angie, I wouldn't be without mine, I've got one at the side of where I sit during the day and one at the side of my bed for night time.

Mind you I don't suffer colds very often but can get a bit of a blocked nose at times. :)

Had to look up olbas :) I already have nasal spray, but when I get like this, it stops working. So I...complain :D

A Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back