What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been up to? 2022 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
penguin-smack-penguin-slap.gif

A Guy

Nope! :lmao:

I let Han curl my hair today, so I'm trying to work out if it widens my head or if I actually like it. 😁

No, but the shape was pretty much spot on. I have layers in my hair, so if you start curling halfway up my head, I end up looking like Crystal. :lmao:

Han would disown me if I had it purple. :wink:

No, but the shape was pretty much spot on. I have layers in my hair, so if you start curling halfway up my head, I end up looking like Crystal. :lmao:

Han would disown me if I had it purple. :wink:
It will be interesting to see just what she does with her own hair as she grows up, she might even have it purple at some point. :lmao:

She's already on with it, I'm sure she will go purple, but at the minute, she's opting for lighter colours. In all honesty, she would probably suit it far more than I would.

I've had mine done this morning. Normal that is not purple. :lmao:

Kelly has done a few different colours in her time, I mainly did mine red when I was younger. I did give blonde and black a try once but always went back to red, now I just let it do its own thing and don't worry about it. :kiss:

I've had a few mishaps over the years, then I did brunette once or twice and finally settled on blonde. I'm still not sure about the shade of blonde I like the best, so it's still a work in progress.

I could never pull off red or black because I'm too pale.

Go you though, being a redhead. I'd never have pictured that. 😍

We need to find out what Bill's been? :lmao: Blonde, Brunette, long, short, dark, cropped.

C'mon! You're just making this stuff up now, right? :D

A Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back