What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been up to? 2022 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C'mon! You're just making this stuff up now, right? :D

A Guy

Lol! Would I do that? :think: No, even though I like to stick to the simpler styles of baking, I do come across the delectable posh desserts, so it's good to have a mix of knowledge on the site for those that like the simple stuff and the more refined variety.

Plus, it's easy to make and quite versatile as you can flavour and colour it, elevating your choux pastry and making people think you're an absolute whizz kid in the kitchen.

It was also on Bake Off too, so it tied in nicely timing-wise. 👩‍🍳

Thank Crunchie, it's the weekend! This week seems to have flown by! Movie night tonight, although I'm not quite sure what we have on the agenda.

I've been catching up with a few of my recordings, it's Strictly tonight so I'll be watching that. :loveit:

Hope you've enjoyed the catch-up. I never watch Strictly other than what I see on Gogglebox. Have you caught up on Bake Off yet?

I've caught up with a lot of my recordings, still have a few left but they are mostly the new dramas and the second series of Professor T has started as well. :kiss:

I mostly record the Lost Cities, lost treasures, ancient cities type shows. Anything with Albert Lin is good. I like those, they are interesting...to me anyway

A Guy

I mostly record the Lost Cities, lost treasures, ancient cities type shows. Anything with Albert Lin is good. I like those, they are interesting...to me anyway

A Guy
I like History type programs as well.

Professor T? I've no idea what that is.

Well, I managed to break my new glasses a minute ago so I'm currently trying to type with my glasses sliding down my face. I broke the arm off before so I need a plaster! #lookinglikejackduckworth :lmao:

How on earth did you manage to break them? I remember Jack with his plaster, that's from the days when I used to watch the soaps, I don't watch any of them now.

Professor T is a crime drama starring Ben Miller, Professor Jasper Tempest, a genius Cambridge University criminologist with OCD and an overbearing mother, who advises the police.

Putting them on my face, :lmao: I moved the arm to put it over my ear and then it came off in my hand.

It's a good job. I have two pairs, but they're the ones I see better with, so I need to get them sorted out. I don't watch soaps anymore either, so Jack is also from my days of when I used to watch it.

I'm guessing the Professor T programme is English which is probably why I haven't seen it.

I have been busy being creative for Halloween, so when I get a second, I'll post the stuff of what I've made.

Yes, it is English, Frances de la Tour plays his mother. It is taken from a Belgium TV series.

Today, I took my glasses to be fixed, made a batch of cookie dough and managed to pull all my pics off my phone. Now to wait for the cookie dough to set, some washing to do, and hopefully, get a start on my new tutorial(s), but I might have to wait on them just a little longer. I'm fingers crossed that this cookie dough is yummy, turns out fabulous and makes the biscuits I want it to make!

I've got my glasses back today! 👓

Glasses Diamondsday GIF by Elton John

That's what I said. :lmao: Although when I sang it in my head, I had George Michael, not Elton. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back