What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been up to? 2022 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that one for my winter jab, all the rest had been the Pfizer which had caused no reaction at all so I wondered just what would happen when I had a different one. Again, there was no reaction so I must be one of the lucky ones, I know Kelly had problems with her arm when she had a different jab to the others she'd had.

I've now had 5 Covid jabs.

Wowsers! Five, well, at least you two are all up-to-date now.

I've had a mixed day today; I've decorated Han's cake and watched Jurassic World Dominion. which is in keeping with my cake theme for Han. 😍

Last edited:
I think they must be counting the first 2 as 1 because they were so close together and were the first ones. This was the second booster.

John's just cancelled his upcoming one because they keep turning people away. Have you been requested for your flu jab yet, Joan?

Finally catching up with work today after all the back and forth with birthday celebrations. I've just remembered that I hadn't answered your question on driving lessons. :lmao:

She can have them now because she's 17 although we've got to work out schedules and such to work out when she's free. :what:

Not had the request for the flu jab yet. Why are they turning people away? Not had any problems here, even if you get there before your appoint time you can go in and receive it.

Wow! she's a busy girl then, I thought she'd have been really eager to start them. :lmao:

My doc sent a reminder on flu shot. I'll wait until late October as it's said to be a good time to maximize for the season

A Guy

Not had the request for the flu jab yet. Why are they turning people away? Not had any problems here, even if you get there before your appoint time you can go in and receive it.

Wow! she's a busy girl then, I thought she'd have been really eager to start them. :lmao:

Apparently, the option/link to book was posted on one website and retweeted by the NHS, but when everyone turned up, they were being sent away because what was being put out on the internet hadn't been transferred/channelled over to the venues. I think somebody didn't get the email, so until it's sorted, they can't have it unless they are officially eligible for it. :eyeroll:

As for lessons, she wants to start them, but I have to have all my ducks in a row before sorting them out. Luckily, I'm on with it now and just waiting for the instructor to say what she has available. :star:

My doc sent a reminder on flu shot. I'll wait until late October as it's said to be a good time to maximize for the season

A Guy

It seems at the minute that you two are always having jabs done. I secretly think you two have a needle fetish. :lmao:

I don't think so Angie, but then I never have any problems with being injected, either via pain or after the jab reactions. The nurses like it when they have to take my blood as they have no problems at all whereas with Kelly trying to get blood from her is like getting blood from a stone, it's that hard.

She was quite surprised though when she went to her blood donor session a few weeks ago and she said it was reasonably easy that time. :lmao:

Whatever it takes to keep the bugs at bay. I'm no denier and both can still be deadly, so...

A Guy

I'm all for keeping the bugs at bay and we generally seem to be able to come up with an injection or medicine that will eradicate, or at the least, manage to control the various bugs that come along. :)

Aww, I can't believe you haven't seen it, especially because you like animated movies. 😊

The weeks seem to be flying by at the minute, so even though I'm getting stuff done, I don't feel I'm getting stuff done, if that makes sense. I'm also getting used to this change of weather; every time me and Han go for a walk, it always starts to rain when we get to the same spot. ☔

I know what you mean about the time and it makes sense to me about getting stuff done as that's how I feel. The weather here is the same and very changeable at the moment, today we've got a mixture of sun, rain, wind and very chilly. :eyeroll:

The weeks seem to be flying by at the minute, so even though I'm getting stuff done, I don't feel I'm getting stuff done, if that makes sense. I'm also getting used to this change of weather; every time me and Han go for a walk, it always starts to rain when we get to the same spot. ☔

I remember rain...

A Guy

Lol! Someone had a hosepipe on! :lmao:

I wouldn't mind, but it was blue skies when we went for a walk, and all of a sudden, the shower appeared. I don't know why I'm surprised. You can go out here in your winter coat in the morning, then by the afternoon, you'll need to get your shorts out. I don't mind the cold, it's just the rain. I like the walks, though. :hug:

Walking GIF

I'm still trying to get back into that routine thing, so hopefully, by next week, I'll be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back