What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been up to? 2022 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I watch what I can on the TV, and then I see things on the internet and then make a list of stuff I want to do, then I get on with something else and just end up with a list of things. That's why I made the cookies the other day, I've been meaning to make them for ages, and then John mentioned something about them, and I just baked them. I'm glad I did because it got me back in the kitchen being creative. 👩‍🍳

I think I just need to allocate the proper time to make the things I want and balance it with everything else I have going on. I had to laugh, though, because the other day I found some ingredients in the cupboard and wondered why on earth I had got it, then I realised it was for one of the things on my to-do list. I've got the stuff; I just haven't made it yet. 🤣

What are you like? 🤣 I'm watching the Rocky Horror Show, hearing about Meatloaf's death made me think about it, not watched it for years.

Today, I'm a domestic goddess catching up on all the household stuff I need to crack on with. We're also planning Han's exams and filling up the calendar with all the ones she has coming up.

We have to sort out a study calendar, which should be fun. Revision time here we come!

Back To School Test GIF

Good luck with that Angie, glad I don't have to worry about all that anymore. I'm sure though that Hannah will do well whatever exams she has coming up, does she know what she wants to do with regards to a career?

Thank you, she has another round of exams coming up, so she's doing lots of extra work at the minute. She studies hard so she should do well.

Good luck to her. 😘

It's John's birthday tomorrow, he would have been 73, I can't believe just how fast the time is going. Still no sign of a move yet I'd love to think I could get something before the beginning of April and the raise of my rent. :scream:

Good luck to her. 😘

It's John's birthday tomorrow, he would have been 73, I can't believe just how fast the time is going. Still no sign of a move yet I'd love to think I could get something before the beginning of April and the raise of my rent. :scream:

Big hugs to you today!

Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

I know the time is flying by at the moment! Han's just filled my calendar with all her exams! I can't believe we're at this point already, and she keeps going on about driving this year! 😮

I really do hope something wonderful becomes available, and you know what they say, the best things come to those who wait. Although in my case, I have no patience, so it doesn't quite work for me. 😂

Anyway, just keep looking and eventually, at the right time, something will turn up. Have you finished with the decluttering yet?

I keep hoping. I had the people here this afternoon and got rid of another load of stuff I won't use again or have no room for. I told them that the next time I called them in it would be because I had a new place and they could come and collect the last load of stuff I had no room for.

I couldn't believe just how much stuff there was here but when you think I will be moving to a 1 bedroom place from a 4 bedroomed one it's understandable.

Yeah, I get you; when we downsized, it was amazing how much stuff we had accumulated, I say we, but I mean John because he's such a hoarder. 🤣

I like the fact that you've told the guys the next time you see them, it will be when you are moving. You've put it out there, so hopefully, the wheels have been put in motion, and somewhere close to Kelly will become available for you. 🤞You've done fantastic with all the decluttering, keeping yourself occupied with a million projects, so when you do move, you'll be able to enjoy the company of all the extra visitors you'll be getting. 😍

Will you still be able to have the mobile library when you move?

Last edited:
Yeah, I get you; when we downsized, it was amazing how much stuff we had accumulated, I say we, but I mean John because he's such a hoarder. 🤣

I like the fact that you've told the guys the next time you see them, it will be when you are moving. You've put it out there, so hopefully, the wheels have been put in motion, and somewhere close to Kelly will become available for you. 🤞You've done fantastic with all the decluttering, keeping yourself occupied with a million projects, so when you do move, you'll be able to enjoy the company of all the extra visitors you'll be getting. 😍

Will you still be able to have the mobile library when you move?
I hope you're right but it's so difficult to get places in Tenby. If I didn't have to only be able to move there I could possibly have been able to move well before now.

Yes, I should still be able to have the mobile library, even though they do have one there, because I'm disabled.

Ah, right, so we're just working on location then for the move. I'll keep everything crossed for you that you'll find something. I do hope you get sorted before your rent goes up too.

I'm glad you'll still be able to stock up on all your books; I don't really know anywhere else that does a mobile library other than near you. Although I haven't needed to look for one, so maybe that's why. 😂

Are you still watching your cooking programmes?

Yes, I still watch the cooking programs, among other shows. I love being able to watch what I want to, this week I've been watching a few comedy ones, Last of the Summer Wine, Keeping up Appearances, Are You Being Served etc.

I'm still catching up with Gogglebox, I have a few new dramas that have started as well to watch.

We're watching old episodes of Gogglebox at the minute until the new series comes out. I think it's usually about Feb when they do it.

We're watching old episodes of Gogglebox at the minute until the new series comes out. I think it's usually about Feb when they do it.
Thanks for that, I didn't know when it was supposed to start. I had to start from the beginning as I'd never watched it before but as I'm getting recordings from different days and times a lot of the time I'm watching episodes out of order quite often. There have been 18 series so that's a lot of catching up. :D

Yeah, we're on series 18, I know series 11and 13 are on Sky, and there are quite a few on Netflix. You get to know the families, who's moved house and who has changed Gogglebox partners. There's also the celeb ones too.

I watch the celeb ones as well, I like those, we've lost quite a lot of the family members in the last year which is sad, Mary was a good age though.

In the ordinary ones I think Giles and his wife Mary are hilarious, how on earth they have stayed married beats me. 🤣

Try Googling it Bill, it's about families or groups of friends or relations that are filmed watching programs on television. They are giving their opinions on the programs and there is often bad language used as they say what they think.

Some of the people who take part are hilarious when giving their opinions, I'm glad I started to watch it. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back