What's new

Sweet Boxes Ideas and Themes (1 Viewer)

If you are looking at other gift ideas for the summer, then how about making some of these sweet boxes. Great for both children and adults alike, they can be filled with any sweet treat imaginable. Perfect for parties, weddings, get-togethers, or even for a Friday night treat. The only thing you'll need is a bag of sweets, boxes, decorations of your choice and a great imagination!

Sweet boxes by Help Me Bake (12) (Medium).jpg

Not only can the sweets be tailored to the individual, but so can the boxes. For the decoration aspect, you can personalise them for friends and family with stickers or ribbons. Fill then with your favourite colours or make multiple boxes using just single colours to suit the recipient, which would be perfect for a Baby Shower or Gender Reveal Parties as you can fill them with either pink or blue sweets etc.

To make these sweet boxes, I used Starmix and Tangfastic sweets by Haribo.

Sweet boxes by Help Me Bake (3) (Medium).jpg

I made up the inserts of the boxes.

Sweet boxes by Help Me Bake (1) (Medium).jpg

Then put them in the box.

Sweet boxes by Help Me Bake (2) (Medium).jpg

I then placed the Tangfastic sweets in different compartments using my hands (which were covered in food gloves).

Sweet boxes by Help Me Bake (4) (Medium).jpg

I then got a fresh pair of gloves so that none of the sugar transferred to the Starmix sweets.

Sweet boxes by Help Me Bake (5) (Medium).jpg

I placed the colours in random orders and tried to stick with four colours.

Sweet boxes by Help Me Bake (8) (Medium).jpg

Except with this one where I added in some purple bears.

Sweet boxes by Help Me Bake (9) (Medium).jpg

Looking at the boxes side by side, I prefer the look of the Tangfastic sweets due to their pastel shades but would opt to eat the Starmix box instead.

Sweet boxes by Help Me Bake (6) (Medium).jpg

To decorate these, I added a pull bow to each box.

Sweet boxes by Help Me Bake (10) (Medium).jpg

You could add ribbons, lettered stickers, children's party stickers, happy birthday stickers etc.; the list is endless.

Sweet boxes by Help Me Bake (11) (Medium).jpg

The small amount of decoration adds the finishing touches to a not so expensive gift, which will undoubtedly be greatly received by all who have one.

Sweet boxes by Help Me Bake (12) (Medium).jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back